Social Media Marketing Tips: Adding Links to Your Posts

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Some of the common social media marketing mistakes committed by people are:

They only share links without a teaser or intro

They do not share any links

They do not have feature images on the links they share

The feature image showing through the shared link is not interesting or good quality

Their entire social posts are links to other sites

If you want to maximize your social media marketing you should be really careful on what you share how you share, especially involving the links.

When you are sharing links you need to remember the following things:

The links you share should be useful and interesting to your audience. Your audience should be able to get value form your content.

You need to write an interesting caption, a teaser or intro with your link. This will encourage people to click on your links. The primary aim of sharing links is to encourage people to click on links so that they can visit the site and get some traffic for you and also generate sales.

It is very important that the feature image with your links should be of interest to your audience.

Sharing links will get you traffic as well as sales, therefore, make sure to share links with your posts, even when your post is a video or a graphic. But you need to careful about not over doing it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I do social media marketing, more than 80 percent times, I share links. I do not share just images or text, I also add links to the images and text. The primary purpose of social media marketing is to drive traffic to my websites. For example, when I share links on facebook, I write a teaser and post link. My idea is to drive my facebook followers to click on the links I shared so that my website has visitors. When there are visitors, I will not only earn form ad impression and clicks but also from product sales.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
They do not share direct URLs because they share URLs on an image for example I make a graphic and post text on it like trendri.com or more precisely Make Money Forum and the person has to rewrite the URL and the trick is done because Facebook is blocking accessing the images then this is a little trick to bypass Facebook security procedure and even if the URL is long I just shorten on bit ly and write a text of bit ly shorten link otherwise Facebook is just removing the post as simple as that. These are the current solutions about point 2.