A Survey panel that pays but

Icydoll

I have joined Lot of survey panels ,They pay well in the beginning then later they stop paying or ban us after earning certain amount or they just don't send any surveys invitation to Us .

One such survey panel is Life points .They do pay you in the beginning.Later then we don't get any survey invitation from them .We can see empty dashboard always .

Of course they sent me paypal cash many times.Then i cashout through mobile recharge it never added up to me .When i contact they always said it was sent .

So I have mixed feelings about this website. Do you have same experience with the life points?.Share about it .

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all the invitiations are based on your geographic localisation so the first invitations I guess these are general survey questions for all the countries then they will pay money for announcers or advertisers surveys and in this level you will not get any more invitations. It is like Ysense system or Yougov survey website where you are getting several invitations in the beginning then you are no longer earning except if a specific advertiser is sending the money into your account and this is why you stop getting new survey invitations. Survey site is just a medium not a bank giving money for opinions.