How to earn money with Revenue wall survey panel?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I would like to about the survey panel in this site, as most of us generally talk of the online survey sites available. But, here I would like to put some attention on the survey panel called Revenue Wall.

However, I guess many of you would be known about it if you have accessed the survey sites at some point. This survey is providing good video surveys these days. However, it requires you to join a reward site for that. I have been to the SuperPay site for a few months, and most of the earning is done via Revenue wall there. But, in two days they almost provided me 7-8 rewarding surveys of 0.2 $ on average, and they will do this more in the coming days.

So, you may take benefits of it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not in this revenue wall survey, but as the name suggests, this site is based on surveys and India always have almost no surveys or just limited one which close while people are in middle or near to complete the survey. How many surveys are you actual completing in average? 20 cent is not bad, but what is the time to complete one survey?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I am not in this revenue wall survey, but as the name suggests, this site is based on surveys and India always have almost no surveys or just limited one which close while people are in middle or near to complete the survey. How many surveys are you actual completing in average? 20 cent is not bad, but what is the time to complete one survey?
It was video surveys and they never disqualify once you enter into it. It took about 10 minutes in each survey I did.