Metropinion and viewpoint panel: paid survey sites

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There have been several queries and questions regarding the survey sites that are actually active and paying. I have also asked these questions severally but recently I have got to find out about some survey sites that are actually working.

There are two survey sites which I would talk about in this thread and one thing about them is that they have so many things in common.

✓ Metropinion: this is a survey site that you sign up to and periodically get survey invitations depending on the information you provided about things you know and products you use. The site will have to give you a galore of questions to respond to that will help them know which survey to channel to you. You can get amounts within the average of $3.5 per survey.

✓ View point panel is another site very similar to the above; metropinion and what I have explained above applies to this as well.

Check these two out today and get paid for taking your surveys.

Icydoll

I heard a lot about metro opinions but haven't tried yet , it's been around long time ,i will have a look this website. What's the minimum threshold for metro opinion ? How many invites do you get per day?.