How To Make Money With Facebook Viewpoint

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Facebook viewpoint is a program that allows Facebook users to earn money simply by answering questions.

I guess maybe you have seen the ad on your Facebook account.

If you haven't the only thing that is required is to go to Play Store and download the app, sign up and verify your email.

Facebook will send you a welcome mail and the instructions that you should follow in order to partake in the answers on the app.

But there has been an uproar on the ingenuity of the app many data and news sources have expressed concern about how the app have violated the privacy rule imposed on social networks hence they advise users to boycott the app.

On the other hand if you check the reviews of the app on play store you will get different opinion as people have already embraced the app and are reaping its benefits already.

The app makes payments to users through PayPal minimum amount you can withdraw is $5 which can also be converted to Google card.

Lastly I think it all depends on the user whether he wants to indulge in using Facebook viewpoint to make some money or not but in my own personal opinion I don't think there is anything wrong in using Facebook viewpoints because at least you'll be able to make something that can be used to offset some minor bills.