A magic Christmas opp - double money in 4 months (critics welcome)

J

JohnTheDrone

Hi everyone,

I'm from a Canadian company InAirWay. Unlike other folks here we aren't into online money making, we're technical enthusiasts working with drones so please bear with me if my post is irrelevant.

We've created a cool drone, it's fully autonomous, there is NO such drone in the civilian market. We're planning a massive crowdfunding campaign in May '21 at Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Because our technology is disruptive it might create quite a buzz in media, too.

Anyway, we've just started pre-sales and it's extremely important for us to make 100 sales until May '21, to prove the concept. So, here is our offer - if you buy our drone now we will sell it in May with 100% profit for you, i.e. 1 dollar will bring you 2 dollars.

It's absolutely official and legitimate offer from our company, we will sign an agreement with you. Because we will be covered heavily in media you are safe.

I welcome all criticism and ready for any questions you may have.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ezcashbiz614

Ulike other folks here we aren't into online money making, we're technical enthusiasts working with drones so please bear with me if my post is irrelevant.

Completely irrelevant. 100% irrelevant.
Not sure why you'd even bother posting here.