Clipping Magic: Remove Background easily and earn daily for FREE

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Removing background has been a tough job for all of us as you know if you tried it anytime with apps such as Picsart, etc. But, these things are quite complex if you are new to it and you need to remove parts by rubbing the icon and coloring the part which you want to keep.

But, there is a site named "clipping magic" where things are quite simple . Just come to this site and signup to absolutely free account and although for downloading the snaps you will be told to take the premium version but you can do this completely via the screenshot of the pic. Now, come to the freelancing sites like fivesquid, fiverr, upwork, etc where you can sell the images with background removed to the clients who are looking for it. Signup to the freelance sites if you haven't for free and build profile as a seller and start putting your work there. And, search for background remove work which you can do for them. Now, have patience and look for the clients on those sites and place a bid there.

Payments are done on these sites are via PayPal mostly so you should have a verified account to collect your earnings here. I will recommend you to to look more in Fiversquid as there are less sellers here on the site.

Comment down below if you have any questions regarding it.

Last edited:

Marcelo00

Most online tools are not completely free. I have been searching for a long time for a free one. The only one I found with no limit on image size and processing is imgAIx.com

Pioneer2023

Removing background has been a tough job for all of us as you know if you tried it anytime with apps such as Picsart, etc. But, these things are quite complex if you are new to it and you need to remove parts by rubbing the icon and coloring the part which you want to keep.

But, there is a site named "clipping magic" where things are quite simple . Just come to this site and signup to absolutely free account and although for downloading the snaps you will be told to take the premium version but you can do this completely via the screenshot of the pic. Now, come to the freelancing sites like fivesquid, fiverr, upwork, etc where you can sell the images with background removed to the clients who are looking for it. Signup to the freelance sites if you haven't for free and build profile as a seller and start putting your work there. And, search for background remove work which you can do for them. Now, have patience and look for the clients on those sites and place a bid there.

Payments are done on these sites are via PayPal mostly so you should have a verified account to collect your earnings here. I will recommend you to to look more in Fiversquid as there are less sellers here on the site.

Comment down below if you have any questions regarding it.
Thanks for bringing up this excellent online business idea! I never knew there was such an app that lets me remove backgrounds from images for free. I already have an Upwork and Fiverr account but I'm not sure if the Upwork account is verified. What does it take to get a verified Upwork account? Am I going to be required to pay a certain fee for account verification?