My Top Secret on How to Write Like Magic

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Hi Readers! You might be wondering how I write so fast, easily, concise and consistently? Obviously, I don't know everything and nobody is an island of knowledge.

The secret is paraphrasing. What is paraphrasing?

Paraphrasing is an important skill for any writer to have. The ability to take a set of facts or ideas that someone else has already put into words and rephrase them in a way that makes sense for your own writing can be invaluable. You might need to do this when you're writing a research paper, reading through the work of someone else, or even just trying to make a point in your own writing.

When it comes to paraphrasing, the best advice is often simpler than you might think: read carefully, take notes, and write in your own words. If you can do these three things well, you'll be able to paraphrase most of the time. However, if you want to go above and beyond, there are some more specific tips that will help you make sure your paraphrasing skills are as good as they can be.

When reading and taking notes, try to focus on the main points of what's being said. It's these main ideas that will probably come up again and again in your writing, so it's important that you get them right when you're taking notes. Using your own words to record these points will help you develop the skill of summarizing what someone else has written down with your own voice.

Last edited: