7 Effective ways of Stopping Motion Sickness

Jasz

VIP Contributor
7 Effective ways of Stopping Motion Sickness.

Traveling used to be one of my hobbies until my body system changed suddenly. I can't tell why, but I do know that as human, change is constant.

Motion sickness could make you feel like you want to puke , sleep or excessive sweat . During this period you hardly have control over your system ( stomach especially)

Motion sickness just as it sounds occur in a plane, ship, automobile and other medium of transportation especially during a distant journey.

I will not expose you to any medication even though there are effective ones (vitamins), but you can check in with your doctor for proper prescriptions.

Now take a look at these lists :

Travel with your car : You hardly experience motion sickness while driving unlike when you are a passenger.

Avoid pressing a cell phone : You can have a gist with your friends or just mind your business, but don't operate a cell phone while on a journey.

Be mindful of your position: Discover the type of position that suits you during a journey. It might be convenient for you sitting down or lying down.

Good ventilation: Sit near the window or turn on the air vents or better still get a mini hand fan.

Avoid greasy food: you can eat meals that contain mint, light snack, apples, bread and likes. Don't eat greasy food.

Taking enough water: Drinking enough water can protect you from dehydration and stopping nausea, you can take milk or apple juice too.

Aromatherapy: Scents like fuel, ginger, essential oil and peppermint can reduce nausea as well. This idea worked for many, use a soft towel soaked in some fuel and dab gently the part of your nose. You can use essential oils too or have some minty sweets.

You can try any of these and discover which one works best for you.