6 Tips on How to Avoid Money Making Online Scams

Lucinda Fay

Many people quit on their efforts to make money online because they have been a victim of scammers, and that is something that really makes us mad because we know first hand how much can be achieved through the internet.

We really sad if see that even people we know were once skeptic about making money online because of scammers. Of course, after seeing what we have accomplished, suddenly they have come around and enjoying a growing success within the online business arena.

The first step to become scam proof is to stop thinking of the internet as an some sort of instant fountain of wealth. It is true that the internet offers the potential for quicker development of your business, but still it will take time, quality tools, and of course the important one is education plus an effort of yours.

Of course, the advantage of doing business online over the more traditional business options, is that you can easily achieve a $3,000 to $10,000 (may be more) monthly income within a 6 month period and with little or no money, provided that you have stayed away from money making scams.

Here are 6 tips how to avoid money making scams:

1. Don't trust a websites that have more flashy graphics, animated images and little or no text and explanations about the system.

2. Find text based websites with actual information about what the system does, how it works, what is it about and so on.

3. Find websites that talk to you in terms of "teaching" or "building" because no matter what system you choose, it will always be about learning and building a business.

4. If the product is a software or any other form of automated money making tool, look for live proof of earnings in real money accounts.

5. Don't ever to purchase a program or services that does not offer a money back guarantee.

6. Find money making programs that are purchased through Clickbank, which is the most reliable payment processor for digital products. This means that once you go to the checkout area you should look for the Clickbank logo. If you made your purchase through Clickbank, the integrity of the website or the owner will not be a problem because Clickbank will take it from there and issue a refund within 2 days of your request, regardless of what the website or the owner has to say about it. So nothing to fear if you purchase a product or service and after that you found that it is a scam, you just send a request for a refund.

If you follow these tips I guarantee that you will never ever again be the target of money making scams.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things you must do in order to avoid being scammed because there are a lot of scammers and scam platforms on the internet. I always try as much as possible to do proper research and read everything possible about the platform before venturing into it because I do not want to waste my time and also invest my money where it is not really safe. I normally do cryptocurrency investment and like I have stated before, I carry out proper research and with the help of some tools I check whether such a platform is a potential scam or not. Websites like trustpilot and others can really help you to check if a website is a scam or not. Whenever I am checking on trustpilot I always look at the quality of people's comments and if I do not get any criticism I know that the platform is likely to be a scam because so many of them pay people to rate them. Going to popular forums like reddit and quora in order to check about that particular platform and what people are saying about it is always very important and helpful most of the time.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Online scams are now becoming very much popular and you have to be very careful in order not to fall for them because they are now using a lot of convincing advertisements for you to make you fall prey. The most important rule is that you should never give anybody any information that can give them access to your account no matter who they claim that they are. You should also not fall for dubious Investments comes that will claim to double your money or give you on realistic standards of return of investment within a very short time .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think everything begins with the mindset. If you have it in mind that you want to get rich quick with the online money making model, there is a possibility that you're going to attract scammers.

The same thing happened to me few years ago when I got started with money making online journey. I don't know the difference between left from right. I believe every money-making opportunity that comes my way because I want to get rich quick.

I was reading a local newspaper some years back and I come across a money-making model that promised to make someone a millionaire in 3 months without doing anything. I fell for this little trick and I raised large amount of money to invest into the program.

After investing the large amount of money I only check my account to see how things was going but I couldn't see anything. I keep my hope higher because I know that in 90 days I will become richer.

90 days elapsed and I was unable to make money. I messaged the admin of the program and he told me the blunt truth that there is no way I'll become a millionaire doing nothing, I have to work hard for it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Scammers are available everywhere we just have to avoid being greedy. We need to avoid investments especially online that need payment upfront: Scammers often ask for payment upfront, claiming it's necessary to access a supposed money-making opportunity. run from such.

Then don't fall for earnings that comes with quick and easy money: Don't get lured with promises of getting rich quickly and with little effort. This is always a scam. You would lose money when they succeed with making you part with your money.