5 workable ways to get your dream job

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It isn't a hidden fact that getting that dream job is becoming very competitive. So you need to try some unique things to get yourself noticed and land the job you always dream about. To achieve these the below 5 points can help.

Start by building a resume that is specific to your dream job. Let your employer know all your unique features

Have an online presence that you can easily be identified. Using the LinkedIn wouldn't be a bad idea

Avoid the use of generic cover letter. Let yours be tailored to a specific form or company

Have a good networking with others to be able to get the right connection. Let them know about your job search

Follow up your application and try to get a feedback.

Add your input

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to get your dream job you need to first build relevant skills, education and experience. Let say your dream is to become graphic designer. If that is the case, you need to learn expert level skills, you need to build experience. If you want to become manager, you need an MBA, etc.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In order to get your dream job you need to first build relevant skills, education and experience. Let say your dream is to become graphic designer. If that is the case, you need to learn expert level skills, you need to build experience. If you want to become manager, you need an MBA, etc.
Exactly you need to have all that it will take to clinch the job. The truth is that they are a lot of job seekers out there and to get to be noticed out of the bunch then you need your qualifications and training I'm that field. Go and get the needed requirements first.

beeehappy

You are so right, I absolutely agree.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, my dream job was to wok online and make money and it seems like my dream is being fulfilled by Allah Almighty. Even though I am not making enough money to pay bills and house rent, I am quite optimistic that I will be earning much in the future to bear all such kind of expenses. I agree with you. You must create a resume that is career-specific.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, my dream job was to wok online and make money and it seems like my dream is being fulfilled by Allah Almighty. Even though I am not making enough money to pay bills and house rent, I am quite optimistic that I will be earning much in the future to bear all such kind of expenses. I agree with you. You must create a resume that is career-specific.
Yeah getting your dream job start by getting up and working towards your goals. You can't be doing left when you were supposed to be doing right and expect to land on your destination effortlessly, no it takes efforts and it must be the right ones. For online earning you might need to learn good skills

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Let say my dream job is to become a social media marketer, what do I do? Become communicative, have a pleasing personality, having patience...? These are secondary things, what you need is the presence on most of the popular social media platforms and knowledge and skills on how to use these platforms.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Let say my dream job is to become a social media marketer, what do I do? Become communicative, have a pleasing personality, having patience...? These are secondary things, what you need is the presence on most of the popular social media platforms and knowledge and skills on how to use these platforms.
Yeah getting your dream job will need you doing a little of research to help you know what it really entsils and how to stand out. You should always have at the mind of your mind that you have competitors and they will want to outsmart you so you need to get the skills and qualifications