Passive income 5 ways to earn passive income

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphachi

On this article, you'll find all the best ways to make money in your spare time

1. Paid for searching the web
main-qimg-daae10d8146c04bdc9b19cf77aa503e4

Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online?

This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behaviour.

This innovative idea by Qmee – Earn real cash when you take surveys, shop & search rewards you for searching in Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon and eBay.

You just install a simple add-on to your browser and when you conduct a search there may be a few sponsored results alongside your normal search.

Each Qmee result has a cash reward attached - if you are interested in it simply click on it and collect your reward. The best thing is there is no minimum to cashout - our first one was just 72p wired to our Paypal account. You also have the option to donate it to charity.

2. Review websites & apps for cash

main-qimg-ab95031bce90eadfe4d80e70f45c6d02-mzj

Well it seems like you're pretty nifty with a web browser, so perhaps it's time to turn pro and browse websites as a paid and fun job!

Introducing UserTesting: The Human Insight Platform Websites.

Each review takes around 20 minutes and bags you $10 (£6.50) via Paypal.

Simply sign up, complete a test review and look forward to receiving websites in your inbox.

3. Online surveys paid

main-qimg-6b56e40bca9e8cfa8fc63df40ef7f5cf-mzj

An increasingly popular way for students to make money online is to fill out online surveys in their spare time.

Research companies are always recruiting new members worldwide to answer surveys and test new products.

For a few minutes of form filling, you can make a couple of quid which is paid as cash or rewards. You can bag up to £3 ($5) for some surveys!

A few good ones to try are: Toluna, Branded Surveys, LifePoints, InboxPounds, Onepoll, i-Say, Opinion Outpost, YouGov, Prizerebel, Marketagent, Pinecone, Valued Opinions, The Opinion Panel, Populus Live, Mingle, Opinion Bureau, Maru Voice, Panel Base, Survey Junkie.

Also sign up for Swagbucks which rewards you for surveys as well as simply surfing the web, watching videos and playing games.

4. Write and publish a Kindle eBook

main-qimg-a3a66c89d66c660f023d2624540b338d-mzj

If You are good at anything, it's researching and writing. With the Kindle store, anyone can publish an eBook and make money on Amazon. And the Kindle app is now available on almost any device (laptops, iPads, smartphones and yes, Kindles) so your global market is huge!

List your book for £1.49 - £6.99 and you earn 70% of the sale. Considering Amazon is the ultimate selling machine (and remember people are looking to spend), that is a fantastic deal. kindle ebooks

The key to success with eBooks is to create value, and write non-fiction.

Simply bundling information you have researched and compiled on a common problem (eg. 'secrets' to finding a job) and then presenting it in an easy to digest format (an eBook) justifies someone spending a few quid on it.

Another big tip is to have a great cover designed so it stands out, and once your book is live on the Kindle store it's really important to get some reviews so it shows up higher in results.

Encourage readers to leave an honest review at the end of your book. The best thing about this lucrative idea is that once you've invested the time (say 20 hours), you'll earn a passive income for years to come!

5. Sell on your education

main-qimg-eba551ce300ec52e95d3032c9ea7063f

Becoming a tutor to other students is easier than ever. Until recently your market was limited to local face-to-face sessions, but thanks to online tutoring sites you can go global!

Udemy allows anyone to create an online course (on literally anything!) and get paid forever after as users take it up. For one-to-one tutoring, list yourself on Superprof and UK Tutors.

You can expect to earn upwards of £10 an hour, and you don't have to be highly qualified to tutor younger GCSE or even A Level students.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will like to know more about the first one. This is because I spend most of my time searching various things online. So do I need to install the application that you called Qmee before I get start. And what else do I need. I hope you can explain better on it.

Mellorando

Banned
Wow it is amazing to see that someone can make money online by just searching the web and performing other little taxes I mean I search the web almost every day and I don't get paid having something like this might be a game changer

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I still prefer Amazon Kindle publishing method. the reason is that if you manage to publish some winning titles on Amazon Kindle publishing marketplace you are going to end passive income for years to come. Another method is to create a system that will give you opportunity to sell digital products round the clock Without lifting a finger.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If I am going to be on my computer everyday searching and also undergoing some paid activities and micro jobs then I do not think I will classify that as a passive income idea. It will be very nice to try to get some extra money but I want something that I do not have to be in front of the computer always.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible to earn passive income with paid survey for a lot of reasons. sometimes you may not receive any paid survey on the website. Since you are not going to participate in any paid survey it means you are not going to earn money. Also you can get disqualified along the process when you are inputting data for the survey.

Good luck

Verified member
All medium mentioned above are quite good when it comes to making passive income but I don't think the survey will yield a positive results.they are not reliable when it comes to paying people for their efforts.they keep wanting you to supply vital information that will help their organization but will find it difficult to pay you your reward at the end of the day.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest I don't believe in program like this. the reason is that they are not viable and transaction is not going through the medium which they are promoting. I prefer to make money from hungry where transactions are taking place. An example of such is affiliate marketing. You make money from commissions of every sales you made.

Daiana Dayu

this is just a bit cool

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best ways of making passive income currently. if you are a writer and you can write books then you will definitely not be spending money on some certain things because Amazon will publish it for you. You just have to know how to do keyword research in order for people to see your books.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Publishing on Amazon is also a good deal. Just like we know that publishing e books or even some interesting articles can not only give us immidiate money but also give us some passive income. Because money will be generated any time someone buys or reads the articles posted on the website.

MOSIUR

You have presented awesome useful information. I have checked some sites and you are right. But in case of survey sites, I cannot rely on anything because every now an then I was deprived of earning money from survey sites and it happened after completing survey. Besides, some survey sites only receive members from the selected countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You have presented awesome useful information. I have checked some sites and you are right. But in case of survey sites, I cannot rely on anything because every now an then I was deprived of earning money from survey sites and it happened after completing survey. Besides, some survey sites only receive members from the selected countries.
You are definitely very correct of this. Survey platforms is not really a great way to make money on the internet. I have ventured into some of them and I was disqualified from participating in some high paying surveys and some of them will not even give you any invite. It is not really profitable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like that number four money making method on your list. People are making a lot of money publishing eBooks on Amazon Kindle publisher. Just make sure that the topic you are writing appeal to a lot of people and it is evergreen. Do this and you are going to make consistent income without literally doing nothing. Amazon is a well-known Brand and people buy from their platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.