5 reasons to consume dates

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you take these tropical fruits? Then you have been eating one of the healthiest fruit around the world. But you haven’t been eating these fruits then you need to see the reasons below why you need to start consuming some:

As a good antioxidant: taking dates will flush out the free radicals in your body, to keep your body as healthy as possible

Aids in cancer prevention: dates comes with properties like beta D-glucan that help to boost anti-tumor activity and keep the body fresh

Great source of fighting diabetes: consuming date will provide your body with the nutrients to reduce the absorption of glucose; of course this will reduce the blood glucose levels which what the diabetics need for their body

Improves health of the bones: the bones needs nutrients like copper, selenium and magnesium to perform better and dates freely offer the body all of them.

Do you take dates?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the fruit but I think it will be good for people who has been eating it. That is a researcher made recently about April and find out it has a lot of advantages. I also try to search this one around you to see if there are people selling it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One of my favorite fruits is dates. In fact, I have 4 packs of dried dates that I am having for dessert and snack while watching tv. Some say that it is good for the body although my purpose for eating is the taste and I do not know the health benefits. It is better to eat dates instead of candies or chocolates for dessert.