5 Questions You Should ask Your Employer During an Interview

Holicent

VIP Contributor
During a job interview, you need to make sure you get enough information to make a decision on whether or not the opportunity is right for you. And that's not all: if you don't do your due diligence, it'll be tough to negotiate with the employer later on, because you won't know what they're offering and what their budget is.
Here are 5 questions you should ask during an interview:

1. What is success to you in this role?
- The answer will help you understand how they measure success, which will give you insight into their management style and expectations.

2. How do I fit into the company's future?
-The answer will help you prioritize your work and goals based on the company's overall objectives. (And it'll also help you figure out whether or not the company has a clear direction.)

3. What does your team like about working at [company name]?
-The answer will help show what the culture is like at [company name], which will help you decide whether or not it's a place where you'd be happy working.

4. What can I do now that would make me super qualified for this position?
-The answer will help prepare you for future promotions.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I like the fact that during an interview session that a would be employee is asked or requested to asked the company as well some questions which I believe will be pertinent to help both the employee and employer in the company
I believe your questions here are all valid people needs to ask the above question's and even more if you are permitted to do so.

it wouldn't be wise to dwell solely on the salary or incentives questions because it would show that one is trying to be selfish and just thinking about how the company can be of help or looking to just milk the company. Asking about how you can help in accomplishing the company's goals is very important.

You would first have to know about the goals then ask the company how you can be an instrument to accomplish all of that. You would need to find out how the jobs are carried out so that you would know what to expect and if you can do it to the best of your abilities, because you would need to be unique to be outstanding.

Lastly, ask about promotion I'm the company to avoid working I'm a place that your growth will be stunted.