48$ daily easily from your phone.

calisunshine11

You will be rewarded by $$$ active participation in the game of Bee Network. Anyone with mobile phone and internet access can join the game upon referral. No supercomputers needed. Gaming experience of Bee Network is built upon an ecosystem of decentralization.
  • This is 2021.​

An era for majority to participate in the crypto $$ in a new way. This is the future. The new bitcoin.

Use code- calisunshine11

Your topic has an attractive title but $ 40 a day I do not think will be real. This is a PI Network analog application. It would be nice if you could share additional information on how the app works and whether it uses a phone processor and battery. I want more information to convince me that by participating in the project I will not waste time and resources

I'm tired of reading posts like make $40 daily and so on on this forum by people you are making just few bucks in a month all thanks to trendri. I don't think its compulsory for you to post something that you know is actually not achievable all in the name of creating a psit here. Just the other day a guy dropped his number for people to contact him on WhatsApp, I checked the number, the guy as never used the app. In fact the number was not real. So please guys if you want to post about something make sure its legit