3 Tips for Business Growth

raaman

Valued Contributor
Your relationship with the user can only grow when customers receive more value than they spend. To get this, businesses must understand their customers.

1. Expand customer service through multiple ways. Besides consulting the service via email or phone, the quick response of the customer's questions on the social network is also the business should pay attention.

2. Consider extending the multilingual customer service system as your company begins to expand its market to other countries.

3. Research the old business data and focus on nourishing for the best relationships. You can select these key partners by reviewing the company's past business information. These partners should be placed on the highest priority position in relationship reinforcement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay, you made some point about the keys to grow a business initiative. I think you should have included, finding the right business plan (Blueprint) to build a long and successful business. Reading the market demand, know the customer's demands at the moment, deal on commodities/merchandise that has high selling percentage. Finding the right location for your business will ensure growth and business stability to make faster sales.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The point #2 about the multi-lingual reminds me of the stores in California when I worked there. Some of the stores have a notice by the door that it is a bi-lingual store to mean that the store attendant can speak English and Spanish. They say that bi-lingual stores have more customers because the Mexicans in California (they speak Spanish) are more comfortable when buying in b-lingual stores with an attendant who speak their language. In this digital age there are app translators that we can use although they are not very accurate. Even Google translate is not easy to use but somehow they can help us with the translation and we can somehow understand what the foreigner is talking about. Again, the multi-lingual service is good for the business.