3 NFT Games to Make Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There is a lot of money to be made from NFT. If you want to make money from NFT, try paying NFT games.

Here are top 3 NFT games to make money.

Splinterlands: This blockchain game’s gameplan include traditional battle plan with auto battle option, facing off with another player. In this game you can play, trade and earn.

Sorare: This is a classic fantasy football game. The game allows users to hold their favorite footballers as an NFT and use these NFT cards in NFT fantasy football tournament where you can earn rewards of rare NFT cards. The company behind Sorare is valued over 4 billion USD. This game enjoys support from various football clubs and footballers.

Axie Infinity: A game inspired by pokemon, Axie Infinity is the most popular blockchain game to earn NFT and Metaverse Tokens. You build and create Axie and battle with other Axies to earn more Axies. Axies are NFT that can be sold on Opensea.

Never heard of Splinterlands and Sorare, however, I know Axie Infinity even though I have never played this game. I have read so much about Axie Infinity game, I have checked the game play on youtube and it looks like Axie Infinity is a good game, however, the game is very expensive. I cannot afford to spend $200 to buy Axie so that I can start playing. Well, they say you can easily recover your investment, however, if that was the case, everyone who played this game would be super-duper rich. I play first-person shooter games sometimes, in fact, battle royale is my favorite genre, therefore, I believe I might like Splinterlands. I have never played Fantasy Football but I know a lot of Fantasy Football games, I also like watching football, therefore, I think I will also like Sorare. Maybe you need to buy NFT card in the form of a player before you can start playing the game. If that is the case, a lot of people will be deprived of this game because buying NFT as a game pass looks very risky to me because I am not sure if I can sell back my NFT and recover my investment.