How to Make Money With Free to Play NFT Games

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
NFT games are blockchain based games that will help you collect NFT that you can sell on the game’s marketplace or third party NFT marketplaces to earn money.

Here’s how you can make money with NFT Games without spending a dime, in other words, these games are free to play.

Nine Chronicles: This is a Role Playing Game where you fight other players and collect treasure. The treasure you collect is NFT and crypto tokens. This is completely decentralized game and free to play

Townstar: This is a simulation game where you earn crypto tokens. This game is similar to SIMS, Age of Empires, Farmville, etc. Town

Lost Relics: As you play this game, you collect two types of items, one virtual another blockchain based. The virtual items are controlled by the developers where as blockchain based items are completely decentralized. You can sell your collected items to make money. This is free to play game but paid option is also available.

NFT games are just like other games, the only difference is these are play-to-earn games, in other words, you play these games and make money. However, the major problem with these NFT games is you need to invest to make money with these games. Elden Ring is one of the most popular games to be released this year, The game cost just about $60, however, in order to start playing axie infinity or decentraland, you will have to spend more than $200 to buy NFT so that you can start playing these games. Well, I do agree that there are free to ern NFT games but there are not many games that are free to play. NFT games are yet to be accepted by major game developers, these NFT games are only popular with people who are already investing in cryptocurrencies. These games are not being played by most pro gamers. I don't doubt that you can ern NFT by playing these games, but my question is whether we can actually sell these NFT. Just because you have NFT does not mean you can easily trade your digital asset with fiat currency. I am not sure about earning potential of these games.

Elden ring is already out you can check on search engine, it has a PS4 and a PS5 version. I don't know about the game featuring NFT reward, I know video game companies releasing games on quality gaming platforms like on PS4, PS5, Xbox series X/S version, Nintendo switch, Xbox one etc, wouldn't create an NFT into their game which will be beneficial to gamers. Such can only be beneficial to them, NFTs can be tagged as a loot box item in those platforms I listed above. You'll get to earn from games if you play on lesser platforms, especially those ones operating mainly on mobile devices. Due to the nature of their games, they knew they can't attract lots of people playing it for free because the work rate or development of the games aren't up.to standard like the way consoles are done. I've been a console gamer for some time now, even at some gaming forums were I belong, NFTs are criticized around video games. Because it will be more source of income to the developers of the game and not to gamers. In order to upgrade patches, you might be asked to buy NFTs with real money.