3 Must Read Books For Any Intending Entrepreneur

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Reading is one of the most important things an entrepreneur engages in, it opens your mind on possibilities and also clear your mind on misconceptions, indoctrination and pushes you to question the status quo, Reading also helps you to make better choices when it comes to your business, without further Ado let's get down to business.

1) Millionaire Fastlane By MJ Demarco: this book will provide you a framework that you can use to model your business and gives you ideas on how you can build your business based on core principles and also debunking myths about popular beliefs that are not applicable in real life when it comes to business.

2) Awake The Giant Within By Tony Robbins: This is a book that gives you a sense of direction and forces you to think outside the box and gives you a sense of purpose in life and in business.

3) Small Business Big Money By Akin Alabi: This is a business that gives you a grasp on what a small business is and the truth behind business, it is a no nonsense guide on how to approach business and what you should focus on, it will also gives you insight on how you can acquire customers easily without spending much

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm a book reader and because I'm trying to grow my business I'm really looking out for good books to read. Though I'm just knowing about these books but from your review I'm very interested in them. I have come to realize that building a business isn't easy at all. one needs to keep researching, looking for a mentor and having one that can give good business advice. one way to get all these if you can't get a person is through reading a good book. I will first look for this small business big money book. It is really the kind of book I need now as my business is small but I need big money.please if you have the soft copy of it, please Inbox here

Shaf

Verified member
I've seen a lot of good reviews about Small Business Big Money and would love to get my hands on it some day.

My absolute best business book is a classic though; The Richest Man in Babylon. From the principles of money and saving to how took grow and sustain a business, one can learn a lot from it. It's also in the form of a story which makes it a far easier read than most business books.

Another one I like is the 100 Absolute Unbreakable Laws of Business Success. It may take time to get the gist of what it says, but the psychology of business has been broken down by the author.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Rich Dad , poor Dad by Robert kiyosaki is actually one of the best business books out there that any entrepreneur should read and get the basic knowledge about financial capacity.

As a matter of fact , that book serves as an eye-opener and goes a long way in helping people , most especially those who do not have any prior knowledge of finances and what is really expected of them to be able to get to the top .
If you read that book today you will definitely nothing the same as you used to do when it comes to the issue of money and how to make it .

There are just so many things that they book exposes people to , and I think that an entrepreneur or somebody who is intended to be one must read the book to give them inside of what business world looks like.

Reading the books of great business people also gives you an added advantage , because you get to read about the tactics they involved in whenever they are investing their money or trading in some markets. This is especially important if you do not have any access to them to interview them personally.