Untold truth to being successful (must read)

After going through biographies of the world's richest men and women, I've come to understand their perception and how they think and see money from their end. I'll be uncovering some of the steps they took and how you can be successful using the following formats provided below.

1. It is good to invest; don't over do it: Investment is good as we all know, but don't overdo it. Think over what you're investing on, don't rush into investing and later getting regrets.

2. Learn from top successful businessmen: The best way of learning is reading through biography of people in your career/success path, try to see mistakes they've made throughout the course of their career in order to avoid it. Learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of other.

3. Spend, but don't overspend: Spend your money responsibly, try to save as much as you can and also focus on improving your investment. There is no harm in having a lot of money, just use it responsibly.

4. Invest in yourself: If it requires you to spend money to gain knowledgeable, spend it!. Developing one self is very important. Develop your health, knowledge, experience, etc.

5. Find a mentor: If you really want to be successful, the best thing you should do is to find a mentor who can who can help you during your journey. You can pay for mentorship o get a free mentorship from someone who is willing to take you.

6. Set up a goal: A goal is like a roadmap. Without a roadmap you'll be stranded. Try setting up a goal for yourself throughout your success journey and see the end result with a smile.

7. Believe in yourself: Try to encourage yourself even if no one is there to do so. You may not be as good as others, but keeping up with hard work and determination will help improve self trust and stability throughout your career.

Thank you for reading. I tried as much as possible to make a summary of the above topic. If you have any question, leave it in the comment section.

E

eldavis

When it comes to making money and being successful in general, it all boils down to discipline. To be able to succeed and excel, you need to be able to discipline yourself. Cultivate a habit of limiting yourself. When you spend, there should be a limit, when you invest, know your limit and do not invest more than what you are okay with loosing. When. When you give as well, know your limitm

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is a great post and I thank you for sharing this classic information with us. In fact you have stated everything someone needs to know you know not to become wealthy in this world.

Investment is what separates the rich from the poor. The rich work hard to acquire investments that will bring in passive income. The poor on the other hand work art just two spend on my abilities.

The majority of the wealthy people I know are business-oriented. They usually see opportunity where everyone else see problems. it is this mindset that makes them to be wealthy because people are going to pay them for solving problem.

In fact I like reading autobiography of the successful people. The reason is that their success story is full of valuable lesson someone can learn and adopt. The best part is that the autobiography of some of the successful people can be seen on the internet almost free.

The problem with large majority of the people is that they don't engage in Reading . They are not curious enough to ask a question and seek the right answer to those questions. I have make it mandatory for myself to always feel my library renew books at least once in a while.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Sucess is the most used word by everybody arguably. People talk about sucess and being successful but few only work towards being successful. Not that success is that difficult but the process involves difficulty which may people already run from.

To be successful, you need to be comfortable making yourself comfortable. Leave your comfort zone, do what others don't do. See opportunities where others see problems. Deny yourself what others see as enjoyment.

Sucess is borne from many sacrifices. There are days when the successful people today would not even sleep. Not because they don't want but they must not. They need to wake up in the night whether making money or doing some researches. You can not desire comfortability of you want to be successful. Sacrifices have to be made.

Hardwork can not be overemphasized while pursuing sucess. It is very important. Nowadays, some people have tried to replace hardwork with smart work. In as muck. In as much I am not against that. I need to tell you that being smart can make you successful but can never make you maintain the success. It is only the people that make it through hardwork that will understand what a true success story is.

Failure is a friend to sucess. Never fail to embrace it. You only don't need to make him your best friend. Let us allow failure to be our fuel and motivator. We need it in our journey to success.