$25 of $DESO absolutely free for signing up to diamondapp

FREEDESOCASH

$DESO is a decentralized social network, a bit like twitter. It's looking for new users and they have asked us old users to invite people to join. They will pay you $25 for registering and doing a KYC on secured net verified process. This will literally take a matter of minutes and you'll have your $25. deso.org is the blockchain, diamondapp.com is the app. (No download is required)

The process to getting your $25 is below.

1 - Visit referral link ADDRESS FROM ADDED PHOTO OR SCAN QR CODE

2 - Sign up and save the password (long words copy paste them somewhere safe DO NOT LOSE THEM)

3 - Get verified (click on get $100 blue sign and proceed to verification (needed one form of id)

4 - Play around look at the site if you wish withdraw your money. I used Ascendex to do this.

Attachments

• 1_AVtp3RAgjzMPDv_ZI62egw.jpeg
    1_AVtp3RAgjzMPDv_ZI62egw.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-20 220450.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-11-20 220450.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 5

Kingstone

Non fungible tokens (NFTs) are now the future of crypto currency as they are growing exponentially high in the past few months. While there are many decentralized coins out there, it is not that easy to get the best one and hodl for long.
The above review shows that you can withdraw the free DESO. I want to ask if you have actually made your withdrawal from the site and will be glad if you can attach it also to sound more convincing. I believe you will get more bonuses from referrals here.
I will try to register ahead while I await your response

H

hentz123

Where is photo i cant see it?

FREEDESOCASH

Non fungible tokens (NFTs) are now the future of crypto currency as they are growing exponentially high in the past few months. While there are many decentralized coins out there, it is not that easy to get the best one and hodl for long.
The above review shows that you can withdraw the free DESO. I want to ask if you have actually made your withdrawal from the site and will be glad if you can attach it also to sound more convincing. I believe you will get more bonuses from referrals here.
I will try to register ahead while I await your response
once again adds screenshots, feel free to use the instruction in my topic

FREEDESOCASH

Everyone will receive $ 25 after registration I have added one more screenshot for everyone, I encourage you to register because it is possible and it can be a lot of money

thank you and a lot of health