Do you know u can earn Bitcoin by doing absolutely nothing?

Kasanga

Cryptotab is here for you.this is a crypto mining app which allows you to mine bitcoin without the lowest minimum withdrawal rate and u don't have to do anything at all all u have to is just browse while it mines for you

Last edited:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Nice post. I don't think there's any existing organization giving out free BTC for free yet . You have to perform reasonable tasks to earn very low

Kasanga

Nice post. I don't think there's any existing organization giving out free BTC for free yet . You have to perform reasonable tasks to earn ve

Nice post. I don't think there's any existing organization giving out free BTC for free yet . You have to perform reasonable tasks to earn very low
Yes no organization gives BTC for free but this is a browser which you can serve your default browser and it mines BTC for you everytime you browse

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Crypto Tab is one of the most widely known browser that give out free cryptocurrencies to its users. I have been paid by them in the past, but I no longer use them. They also allow you to create a huge referral network and make money by inviting others. It can prove to be a great money making tool, but there is a catch! The crypto tab browser is actually a mining browser that mines cryptocurrencies using users' hardware power. So the money you will earn will actually depend on how powerful your hardware is. You can invite friends who have more powerful hardware to make more cash by mining coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptotab is here for you.this is a crypto mining app which allows you to mine bitcoin without the lowest minimum withdrawal rate and u don't have to do anything at all all u have to is just browse while it mines for you
Yes I do not agree with you we can earn trip to currency perfectly without doing anything but you haven't told us of the amount of cryptocurrency we can end with cryptotab browser, because that is the most important points and that is what will attract people into the platform. A lot of people are abandoning the platform because of payment rate , the only way people can be able to make money with cryptotab browser is just to get as many referral as possible, maybe that is what you are trying to do , Those that are able to get hundreds of referers may be able to enjoy it.

Victorial

Definitely true. You can even some free Bitcoin for doing nothing. All you need is just to install the crypto tab browser and get some free hash rates. I am using the app currently but I have yet to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. The minimum withdrawal threshold is pegged at 0.00001 BTC. WIth BTC falling daily, it is good to collect some free coins and see how it grows in the coming weeks. Bitcoin will still rise again hopefully

annabella

I actually started with cryptotab last Jan 2, 2022. It has been 11 days and so far I got 0.00001009. I am not mining 24/7. I am using the free version only and not even buying any boost for hash rate. Usually at work I just activate it every 2 hours on my phone. When I get home at 6pm then I turn on my laptop as well. Not even sure if it's actually adding up, laptop and phone. But I am doing it anyway when time permits. As of this writing, I have $0.43 mined. I have no referral so I am mining on my own. I'm not even sure if it's worth it. My CPU is burning around 85 degrees C. My electricity? I have not receive my bill yet.. So there.. my honest review.

D

Deleted member 28127

To earn well with cryptotab you have to refer friends and upgrade to the pro version else earning with free mining is extremely low and doesn't cover the electricity as a personal trial.

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, I have heard about this particular browser in the past though, about it earning users some crypto but from the reviews I see here I think you need to do SOMETHING to earn better which is probably to make referrals or use a device with a high mining power in order to earn a reasonable amount from it.
You can possibly earn from the browser using your mobile phone but without enough referrals, you might just not earn anything reasonable as the earning rate is just to slow compared to the damage and risk you have to expose your device to.

DanySh

Yeah, Bitcoin is cool, but have you tried Yield Farming? Yield farming is a way to get rewards and profit from your cryptocurrency assets by protecting them on the DeFi platform. On most platforms, users place their assets in liquidity pools or place their assets using smart contracts. In exchange for providing liquidity to the platform through their assets, rewards and returns are generated in the form of a currency-denominated token or the platform’s own DeFi token.
So if you're looking for some ways to earn passive income with crypto, I guess it's the best option. And if you don't know how it works, but you're willing to learn about it, there're really nice articles about Yield Farming on PancakeSwap, Polygon and Curve on ICODA agency website. Not sure whether I should include links as I don't wanna be banned, but it's pretty easy to find these articles on its website in the "Blog" section. It gives you a full understanding what yield farming is, how it works on different platforms, and how to get started. It's never too late to learn smth, go for it!

Crmart

Earning bitcoin for free is really a skeptical statement for me. How can someone give it to you for free when for every transaction on blockchain needs some reward?

crypto333

There has been a recent development with CryptoTab and now you can purchase an NFT from them and get 100,000 hashes per second hash rate for it for the next two months. This is a game changer. I bought 3 of these NFTs and for this I get 300,000 hashes/sec mining rate. Add that to my 42X from cryptotab booster on my normal 3000 hash rate for my desktop and I am averaging 475,000 hashes per second, 24/7. This translates to 600 satoshis per hour earned or about 14,000 per day (about $8 US per day). My calculations say that I should double the money I put into this by the end of the year. I am happy to share more details with anyone who wants to know.

crypto333

The other thing you have to understand about the CryptoTab browser is that it is NOT mining Bitcoin but is actually mining MONERO. We however get paid in BTC.
Now, it's not like they are GIVING AWAY Bitcoin. When you download the browser, they use your computer resources (CPU) to mine Monero and that's what's in it for them. The more powerful your CPU, the higher your hashrate and the more you can mine for them in Monero. Then of course, the more you make for them, the more you get paid in BTC. I have been doing this 24/7 since the end of November and have pulled out about 400,000 satoshis in BTC so far (about $215 CAD at today's crashed BTC price). With the hash rate I have now, I will be able to pull out about $200 per month for the next 2 months and then we'll see from there.