10,000 Bitcoin cash or $1,000

Daykas

Which of this will you go for as you currently are now?
Will you receive ten thousand Bitcoin Cash or receive $1,000 fiat currency.
We all know that any Crypto currency have the tendency of falling or rising but that of fiat currency is a fixed rate.
Though the value might be much in when converted to my country currency but I will choose bch even before thinking about it.
What will you choose

Teatea

Presently, I would go for $10,000 in bitcoin cash. Putting aside the value falling or rising, $10,000 is obviously more than $1000, I think a better comparison would have been $1000 bitcoin cash and $10,000 fiat currency, that way people can have a tight choice. Nevertheless, I prefer to have my money in cryptocurrency.

Victor001

This question can pose to test ones intelligence,it can also pose to tell how smart one is, personally it's 10000$ Bitcoin cash against 1000$, crypto currency is the new money. In bank your money will never rise,it always goes down and also depositing such money will definitely give a lot of red flags and set up,but having such money in your crypto wallet is saver.

Adetayo100

I will gladly go for the bitcoin cash as against the fiat currency, crypto is the new money and you need to get involve now so you won't regret in the future, the 10,000 dollars worth of bitcoin cash can multiple in three fold in the space of a month when the 1000 dollars will sill be there, irrespective of the negative of crypto i will still pick ahead of any fiat currency.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Nobody will choose $1000 fiat currency over $10000 bitcoin cash. 1 bitcoin cash is presently at over $700. so your question I don't know if it is sarcastic or you just want to test the intelligence of some people. Everybody knows that cryptocurrency is of course the future and lots of people are venturing into it.

Godsplan

I don't think anyone here will be willing to take $1000 fiat when he is asked to choose between $1000 and 10,000 BCH. Even if the person is not crypto related, l'm sure such a person would still take this 10,000 worth of BCH and exchange just some proportion to fiat and it will be equivalent to the $1,000 in fiat.

But for the crypto related people, they will store their BCH long term because the future of crypto is predicted to be very bright and most of us are ready to do long term investment for the brighter future ahead.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

10000 bitcoin and 1000 dollars the difference is very very clear 10000 bitcoin is more than $1000 it's better for me to accept 10000 bitcoin than $1000 because one bitcoin worth 50000 dollars presently now so imagine what 10000 bitcoin worth,it is only a person who don't know the worth of Bitcoin presently now that will collect $1000 in place of 10000 bits Bitcoin, bitcoin has been growing so fast and it's one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world with high value.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe 10000 bitcoin is far better than $1000 this is because the rate is more higher and the interest will be better and more profitable than going for $1000 in cash. Bitcoin is an investment which you can get more profit from as time goes on but you having $1000 in your account it cannot be profitable in future it will only remain your account and also sometimes banks do remove charges from the money you have.

D

Deleted member 27126

Which of this will you go for as you currently are now?
Will you receive ten thousand Bitcoin Cash or receive $1,000 fiat currency.
We all know that any Crypto currency have the tendency of falling or rising but that of fiat currency is a fixed rate.
Though the value might be much in when converted to my country currency but I will choose bch even before thinking about it.
What will you choose
Considering the two options, I would normally choose to go for the cryptocurrency part which is collecting 10,000 bitcoin cash. Even if the amount is not up to 10,000, I would still prefer to go for it because the rate at which digital currency appreciates is higher, far higher that the rate at which fiat currency appreciates. 1,000$ is way too little to be compared to that huge amount of bitcoin cash. Every day, bitcoin cash of 10,000$ will always be preferred to one thousand dollars of fiat currency.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I know that many people will definitely opt for $10,000 Bitcoin Cash over the other fiat currency option. This is because the value of Bitcoin Cash is expected to rise within a few years. If you look at the history of Bitcoin Cash (or any other cryptocurrency), then you can see that the value has risen. However, I do not know why some cryptocurrencies have lost their value a bit but as far as Bitcoin Cash is concerned, I think it might have a good future and the value might rise.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Just for the fun of it, okay, I will post a comment in this topic. I will choose the $10,000 Bitcoin and later I will sell it to be converted into US dollar. That would definitely be more than $1,000 after a month even if the price of Bitcoin goes down. Do I make sense with that? Crypto currency is not money because it is just a commodity like gold that you cannot use to buy goods in the market. It is still the dollar for me.

wizyoung54

Without hesitating, I will gladly go for the bitcoin cash. Bit coin cash currently as more value than fiat dollar. Good thing is the value of Bitcoin cash is increasing, after two months, I will change to dollar and also make good profit. I don't think that can be done with dollar as cryptocurrency currently gives higher ROI