In this Insurance forum you can discuss and advice on all insurance topics.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you already have a life plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you already have a life plan?

Many of us wanted to have life insurance and a health insurance, but do you think to have a life plan is also important?
    When I was 28 years old I finished paying my Memorial Plan with Manila Memorial and now I am staring to pay my Life Plan with St. Peter. How about you?

Yes I have an investment/insurance plan. It is with AXA. My plan is the cheapest. I suggest as early as you can, apply for an variable life insurance plan while you still can and while you are earning. The older you get, the higher the premium.

Comment

Sad to say, I only pay for my health insurance. I wanted to have have a life plan but I guess it's still not my priority as of now. And one more thing, I have less knowledge about life plans. I have to have more research about this.

Comment

Originally posted by waad32 View Post
        Sad to say, I only pay for my health insurance. I wanted to have have a life plan but I guess it's still not my priority as of now. And one more thing, I have less knowledge about life plans. I have to have more research about this.
        Life insurance with investments is much way better than health insurance. Life insurance with investments almost covered everything. It's very important to have a life insurance because we couldn't tell what would happen next so it's important that we're prepared. I've heard Pru life uk has affordable premium for as low P1,500 per month. If you're interested, I could find someone to help you explain further about life insurance with investments. Your money will accumulate overtime because some portion of your money will be invested to equity funds.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Type the word BU SI NE SS without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X