Make money online by doing the things you already do.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The internet today have make it easier for each and every one to make money on it that is why to make money today you do not necessarily need to make it the hard way or to go through any sort of training in order to be acquainted on how to make money online possibly find a particular website or platform . Some of the things we do or some of the things that we normally do possibly each day , is that we play games , we watch televisions , and we write etc . what if I tell you that there is a way that you can make money by performing these activities online where you can get paid a considerate and positive amount of money for your good works .

The website to watch cruise.com is particularly a get paid to watch website that basically says real cash via PayPal for watching short video clips and movies . you can basically download this app on Google app store on the Google play store depending on their smartphone or device that you are using . Also the website big time cash app , is basically a platform that specifically pays its users for simply playing simple and uncomplicated games . In this particular website or app you could withdraw your earnings via or through different withdrawal systems and methods . Finally the website listverse.com is particularly a report and article writing and transcribing website . This website is particularly employs individuals like you and I who are capable of writing reasonable and interesting reports and articles so as to get paid real cash and money .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that the internet has gotten to a level where by almost everything you do for free before can actually fetch you a lot of money and. I have come across a lot of platforms and website that actually pay people to do what they usually do free.

This is because most of those websites are looking for popularity and if you can be able to match what they really want you will probably be making some good amount of money for yourself. most of those websites actually want to compete with the big dogs like YouTube and tik tok and therefore they will actually start paying people to watch videos.

I will probably check the website out and see how they can actually help me to increase my daily earnings.

People are now monetizing a lot of things on the internet because currently there are people who make a lot of money online by dancing. the truth is that there are a lot of celebrities who are into the music industry that are ready to pay this kind of people to just put their songs on the background and they are paid a whole lot of money for that.

You just have to find what you have passion for and there are people ready to pay money and patronize you.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money by doing what you nomaly do online I have worked in many sites and I must confess I regret wasting my time all this years on Facebook when I could actually use that time to make money online seriously it is really painful but I think the main reason why this sites pay people to do what they normally do online is because they want to gain popularity take titok for example tiktok started going viral when it starter paying people for videos