How to Make Money doing Odd Jobs Online.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Odd Jobs are those kind of Jobs that are available for unskilled people, anybody can do it and you can start right away.

1) SwagBucks: this is a website where you can find different kind of tasks to complete from surveys to watching videos and many more, the pay is really generous but the only downside is they don't accept registrations from third world countries because most of the tasks available are not meant for these set of people.

2) Reddit: I know you're surprised, don't be, you can really make money there too by going to this subreddit. "r/slavelabor" don't be offended by the name, it's a space for those looking to get tasks done but with a low budget, you can find odd jobs there too, the site is divided into two sections, offers and tasks, offers is for those looking for jobs, you can see freelance writers, graphic designers etc.
tasks is for those looking for people to do certain things for them, which range from logo design, banner, article writing etc

Where reddit stands out is, it doesn't have any barrier of entry and it doesn't discriminate locations.

You can add other odd jobs site if you know any.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I knew about swagbucks though but I never thought that there was a way to earn money on forums like reddit, I just see it as a platform you can go to seek for answers when it seems complicated. But viewing your post, it makes me realize that there is actually more to it than just solving unanswerable questions, well I learnt something from your post as well, I was able to know that one can use the opportunity of answered questions to find jobs on there, in which most people do not know about, and I happen to be one of them.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Mandy96 Thank you for appreciating my contents, it really motivates me.

I was shocked too when I found out one can earn on reddit.

I think there are many hidden ways to make money online if only we can dig deeper than the surface.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is now getting easier especially for those who does not mind doing some little things in order to make money. There are a lot of platforms you can venture into currently and make some good amount of money for yourself and of course most of them you actually do not need a very good skill provided you want to be making peanuts daily.

If you want to venture into micro jobs platform I think you should look at people working there as because they are one of the best when it comes to doing odd jobs. I have ventured into picoworkers before but the task I was doing for about 50 cent was very confusing for me and it took me more than 30 minutes to do so I gave up along the line because it was a mere waste of time.

If you want to venture into such platforms you must learn from people who are making good amount of money from it in order for you to be able to make reasonable something.

This one of subreddit, I don't really know about it but I will try to visit to see how I can be able to get some good jobs if they are good paying.