Ask and share Ideas related to starting a business, company formation, offshore incorporation, bookkeeping, legal, tax.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A steady job or earning online!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK A steady job or earning online!

I am sure that most of you have a steady job but they are trying to earn online as well. In my case I gave up to my job for my earnings online, now I earn over 700 hundred dollars online and the paycheck to my older job was 500 dollar, so, I prefer to stay at home and work online.
    What about you guys, are you doing both?

What are working online, can you explain it more ? Also what is your current job. I am doing both.

Comment

I have a stable office job with a high position and good pay of about 4,000 usd per month. What am I doing in working online? It is my preparation for an occupation when I retire from my office job. Besides, I enjoy working online instead of spending my spare time in playing computer games.

Comment

I want to have a stability on my financial status. Having a work online and offline gives me a chance to earned. I am thankful for having such opportunities. It's a challenge and a good experience. It's also interesting to know your ability and capacity to handle works that's instruction based with no one to asked. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) An assurance to trust yourself. I like to get focus and motivated by work.

Comment

I have a stable job in the medical field but still, I need online work. Some moms are in search of flexible work opportunities to add an income to the household. It's definitely possible when you choose the right extra income opportunities that allow you to work from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Acorda-Mapalo View Post
            I have a stable job in the medical field but still, I need online work.
            @Catherine Acorda-Mapalo I see we are both in same related profession. Trying to earn online i do it for the pleasure i get for surfing the internet. Aside that i have a stable job that can take care of my expenses, though their some people who earn more than 500 used online compared to some salary earners.

Back in 2010-2014 i was earning between 500 euros -700 euros monthly online as a student, and that was able to take care of my expenses. So working online is fun if you find interest in what you are doing.
            Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

Comment

• Catherine Acorda-Mapalo
              Editing a comment
              Exactly! In addition to that, recent studies have supported the idea that working from home—for the right people—can increase productivity and decrease stress. Research also suggests companies that encourage and support a work-from-home protocol actually save money in the long run—an added bonus on the employer side.
              For many people, making money online would be an absolute dream come true. If they could find a way to make money with a website or some other online venture, they could quit their job to focus on entrepreneurship, spend more time with their family, and finally take back control of their time and their lives.

Technology has truly improved our life and almost replaces the mundane repetitive jobs and making our tasks easier and less time-consuming. Now, thanks to our amazing internet, we do not need to wake up early to go to another place to work. We can work in our home but with a fast internet connection required and a computer to be used. I think for me, I will prefer to earn money online because I do not have to wear a uniform and suffer traffic congestion just to go to work. I can just open my laptop and enjoy gaining profit online without being disturbed by my co-workers or my boss.

Comment

Originally posted by GuestHu View Post
              Technology has truly improved our life and almost replaces the mundane repetitive jobs and making our tasks easier and less time-consuming. Now, thanks to our amazing internet, we do not need to wake up early to go to another place to work. We can work in our home but with a fast internet connection required and a computer to be used. I think for me, I will prefer to earn money online because I do not have to wear a uniform and suffer traffic congestion just to go to work. I can just open my laptop and enjoy gaining profit online without being disturbed by my co-workers or my boss.
              I agree with you. I am a full time online worker these days. I have resigned from my steady job because of relationship problems in the job. I like online job because you are your own boss. You are the one who holds your time.

Comment

• Jelineex
                Jelineex commented
                Editing a comment
                You are right that having an online job is a freedom on its own. However, it is difficult to find a good and sustaining job. It requires skills and time to settle. it also takes a lot of patience and determination to find the way. I know that there are many opportunity waiting to be discovered.
            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word J O B without space