5 Overlooked businesses That Will Fetch You Steady Income

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The types of businesses I will be exposing you to today are overlooked by many, so they have less competitors. What does that mean? More patronage.

Well some people will see a good number of these businesses as gender selective. Yes! You might be right, but my point is, if you are not doing something illicit, no crime as well. As long as you don't have a white collar job or a kind of job that sustains you, why are you nonchalant?

Now check out the following:

Making Popcorns

Popcorn is a lucrative business, it's sweet and loved by many people except those with health issues. It's easy and requires less capital for a start. You can do this on that piece of land left in your compound, roadside, school and stores.

Chips ( plantain, potato, cocoyam, etc)

So many love this as well, I do love it. You can fry it early in the morning when people are going out and in the evening when they are returning, at a strategic position. Do this for a week. The returns will shock you.

Fried Groundnuts.

This is similar to peanuts but it's not. It involves frying groundnuts with sharp soil in a pan. Some use salt. There are modern ways of doing this too, but the local way has been doing it well. So many eat groundnuts everyday and even combine it with other food. The process of frying groundnuts is quite easy to achieve. The packaging is easy, yet the business is very lucrative. You can give it a try.

Small Chops

This is common, you should know how demanding it's right now. You can start in a small way, you will grow bigger in a month.

Fruits

You can sell fruits to people at the early hour of the day and in the evening. Some people don't miss this routine of eating fruits at the beginning and at the end of the day. This is a very good business, the challenges include how to get fresh fruits, good storage as well. You can plant some of these fruits (apple, watermelon, oranges, bananas, berries etc). They will yield you a fortune.

Don't just read, try any of these if you are unemployed, with no paying side hustle. You will thank me from afar.

Agriculture business is one of the lucrative business you can do and also an evergreen business.it never get old and never fade.
As long as human exists, agriculture business will continue to strive.this make it very important and strategic business

One thing that make this business attractive is there is a lot of loans or financing options available for agriculture entrepreneur in Nigeria.

We have dedicated banks of agriculture og operated by the federal government through the ministry of finance,central bank and ministry of education.