Proof of kolotibablo payment

devilhunter

Hello friends, this proof of payment is for the Kolotibablo, which is related to my withdrawal through Advcash. If you did not read that post about it, click on the link below :

Earn real 2-5 dollars per day just by completing recaptchas

Note : please note the date of dispatch and submitter

P-P-Kolotibablo.png
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• P-P-Kolotibablo.png
    P-P-Kolotibablo.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P-P-Kolotibablo.png
    P-P-Kolotibablo.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 4

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's the spirit that I love. I like it when someone tells us about a paying website and the person takes his time to convince people by showing the payment proof. But I will like to ask a question about the method of payment. Do they have variety of payment method.

devilhunter

That's the spirit that I love. I like it when someone tells us about a paying website and the person takes his time to convince people by showing the payment proof. But I will like to ask a question about the method of payment. Do they have variety of payment method.
Screenshot (1).png

You can see the payment methods in the picture above. I suggest advcash because the fee is zero and fast

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There there is a captcha solving platform I ventured into before but I could not make any money because I was not fast enough to complete them and my account was banned. I don't know how legit this one is, maybe but I will try to sign up and see if I can make any money as you have done.

devilhunter

There there is a captcha solving platform I ventured into before but I could not make any money because I was not fast enough to complete them and my account was banned. I don't know how legit this one is, maybe but I will try to sign up and see if I can make any money as you have done.
Not just you, no one can work in mega typers. I have been making money from this website for years. I use 3 accounts at the same time and I earn about $3 a day. More details are in the video If you like, use my link in the video description.

uforwealth

Verified member
Thank you for this problem-solving write up. This is the first time I have heard of kolotibablo. This site extremely looks like mega typer. I don't pray it is exactly the same as mega typer because I found it difficult to abide by the rules and regulations of this captcha site .

Earning $3 every day from kolotibablo is not small and I will definitely stick to it if I found it beneficial.

devilhunter

Thank you for this problem-solving write up. This is the first time I have heard of kolotibablo. This site extremely looks like mega typer. I don't pray it is exactly the same as mega typer because I found it difficult to abide by the rules and regulations of this captcha site .

Earning $3 every day from kolotibablo is not small and I will definitely stick to it if I found it beneficial.
This website is completely different from mega typer. You can earn money through a mobile, browser, or Windows application. You can choose the type of captcha you like to get, for example, fun captcha hcaptcha, reCAPTCHA and ...

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for this opportunity, the fact that you even showed us the payment proof means it could be legit but if I may ask, why is the signup not working( as you said on you thread) and why do we have to use the signup link you posted on your thread?

uforwealth

Verified member
This website is completely different from mega typer. You can earn money through a mobile, browser, or Windows application. You can choose the type of captcha you like to get, for example, fun captcha hcaptcha, reCAPTCHA and ...
Thank you for giving more explation on how the website works. This is the type of site I have been looking forward to working for, since 2016 when I started my quest for money online. If I can make $3 every day on the captcha site, the amount of money I will be earning every month will be $90. Fantastic!

devilhunter

Thank you so much for this opportunity, the fact that you even showed us the payment proof means it could be legit but if I may ask, why is the signup not working( as you said on you thread) and why do we have to use the signup link you posted on your thread?
You can use the link inside the video description. If you register with my link, the website will give me 10% of your income without decreasing your income. If you are interested in doing so, otherwise use the address kolotibablo.com.

devilhunter

Thank you for giving more explation on how the website works. This is the type of site I have been looking forward to working for, since 2016 when I started my quest for money online. If I can make $3 every day on the captcha site, the amount of money I will be earning every month will be $90. Fantastic!
Thank you for your positive energy always be profitable. ?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is so great and congratulations on your earnings. Thank you for sharing a payment proof to us so that people can be more confident about joining the site. Though I won't be joining myself because such earning sites are not my best choice for earning online. I prefer writing sites much more.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have always seen this particular website as one of the Paying ones that have been legit for a while and this is making me think that I have to join it and earn too, but no one is willing to give a very much detailed explanation of how everything works on the website.

devilhunter

I have always seen this particular website as one of the Paying ones that have been legit for a while and this is making me think that I have to join it and earn too, but no one is willing to give a very much detailed explanation of how everything works on the website.
The website itself has the necessary explanations to earn money. In general, there are different captchas to earn money, for example, reCAPTCHA, image captcha, each one has a different rate, you can get and earn anyone you like.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This recaptcha site has been around a while but the major issue is that you would need a lots of hours solving captchas to earn few pennies per thousands of solving. If the payment can be increased, people might be considering working on captcha sites, just like before. But too bad, the amount keeps going down and load keeps hiking.