Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Fake Website that promise to pay you to Complete Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Fake Website that promise to pay you to Complete Survey

Have you ever be promise to get paid to to complete a survey on any website and you were not paid? i know there are some few scam survey website that promise people to complete survey and they don't pay any penny. Its just difficult to spot some of these scam survey website that promise people cash and noting comes out.

Yeah, I've been on that situation before, that's why I don't like the online survey. Actually until now, they sending an emails and spamming my inbox. I really don't trust the survey thing, if someone wants me to refer on that survey site, I'm asking for proof of payments to be sure.

Comment

Me too, been there on a situations like this before and it totally sucks and I feel really pissed. But my friends have also told me to try the Globaltestingmarket which I can't guarantee you that they pay on time but my friend have told me that they pay legit by just doing or answering surveys for only 10-15 mins, I think.

Comment

Yes there are many scammers out there so better be careful. But indeed there are some legit sites like the others are mentioning. Just be patient enough because you will receive your payment for atleast one week, some of them for almost a month. But yes, you can still trust some survey sites, read or watch reviews for the sites to help you in your decision.

Comment

Yes, and it's very annoying!I have tried joining before and after completing 5 surveys and expecting the payment after 3 days but it never got any payment.Some surveys also offering big earnings but first, you have to pay a registration before you could start and that was also a scam.But there is some legit site but the thing is that it is very hard to qualify for the survey.How many times I tried but I was failed to qualify for any survey and I don't know why. So for me, survey job is just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Have you ever be promise to get paid to to complete a survey on any website and you were not paid? i know there are some few scam survey website that promise people to complete survey and they don't pay any penny. Its just difficult to spot some of these scam survey website that promise people cash and noting comes out.
            I am a victim of fake survey site. I answered all their questions carefully. I spent a lot of time to their surveys. At the end, I was notified that I was screened out. It means that I was not qualified to answer their surveys. Another tactic was after I finished answering all their questions, they informed me that I was not able to complete the survey. So, I was not paid.

Comment

I tried doing online surveys, but it took me days to wait for a survey that fits me. Right now, I am not a fan of online surveys. I think it only benefit the sites and not the person who answers the surveys. I've heard others who get paid doing it, yet it does not work for me. I know it might be because of my profile, but i do not want to lie just for me to get surveys and not be screened out. I tried doing

Comment

I also experienced such problems before, I encountered some site that would send you a lot of surveys but everytime I would try to answer the survey, it would say that you cannot take this anymore because you already view this survey even in reality it was my first time to view such survey. I feel really angry for that particular survey site. Until now they keep sending to me some surveys but I didn't entertain them anymore since I think it is just a waste of time. But I still have some legitimate survey sites that really pays for me. I am just very cautious in having survey sites.

Comment

Just a little tip for those who want to try or to go back in doing online surveys for money. If you want to, watch some videos from youtube or search for reviews and tips from others that legitimately made money from it. It's just for those who still want to do and make money, it is not a lot but you still can earn from your free time. There is a lot out there that gives tips on how to get more surveys and not be screened out easily.

Comment

Just get away from that kind of sites Best advice! Just try to imagine why would someone give you so much money for so little time you are doing that surveys? XD
                    Surveys are okay when you wanna find something about costumes from your shop but earning on that way. I don't think so :S

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                    X