Beaware of fake website

Nathaniel633

The many ways to know if a site is legit or scam if you are using the Google check by your by your left hand top if it shows lock 🔒 then is legit but if it shows a caution sign like an emoji 🚸 🚧 you should know its a scam.
and always make sure you do research on site before investing in it to avoid being scammed thank you

Ajebo25

Verified member
Bro I strongly disagree with this your thread the padlock that shows at the top side of your browser means they the site you're browsing has an ssl certificate.

An ssl certificate is a log which protects website from attackers it is usually bought with hosting any site that doesn't have the padlock sign when browsing it simply means that the owner did not buy the hosting of that site with ssl certificate so I disagree with you on this not all site that does not have padlock when browsing it are scam chatmogul is a legit platform but it doesn't have the padlock when browsing it

E

eldavis

Hmmm am not so sure about this theory though. I have come across some sites that has this padlock at the top left and they still turn out to be scam.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The many ways to know if a site is legit or scam if you are using the Google check by your by your left hand top if it shows lock 🔒 then is legit but if it shows a caution sign like an emoji 🚸 🚧 you should know its a scam.
and always make sure you do research on site before investing in it to avoid being scammed thank you
Good morning from my region. It is true that although there are a lot of earning websites online these days, most of them are fake. For this reason, you may waste your precious time and effort working on them and in the end not receive any payment from them at all. So you must be very careful when you come across a new website. It is wise to read some reviews before registering to a new earning site and start working on it or even ask the members here on Trendri in order to share their experiences, information and advice. Thank you very much for your helpful post. I will surely follow your advice and guidance when I come across a new website so as to find out whether the specific website is fake or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The essence of having review websites is to help us with insights concerning suspicious websites and legit ones. I try to read about website information especially the rewarding websites to stay updated with information concerning them. When 2 or more review sites talk negatively about a rewarding site, it gives me clear information to know that, such website is going to end up scamming people and as such I wouldn't go on to waste my time on such kind of site. Online is saturated with lots of scamming sites promising you heaven and Earth at last nothing at the end you'll take home for your hard work. I've wasted such kind of time in the past and at the current time, I just don't have such kind of appetite to keep on wasting my time when I know it doesn't worth it to waste such kind of time. Instead of I'll force myself to earn from a website whose earnings are too good and at the end falling prey of scam, it is better to use my time well to find a better earning skill to learn online or offline. As such, it will be more productive than the time wasted on a scam site.