Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make Money From Freelance Writing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Make Money From Freelance Writing

Leveraging your writing skills can earn you hundreds of dollars working at the comfort of your home. There are hundreds of freelance writing platforms online that you can leverage to make money from the comfort of your home. As a freelance writer, you have all resources at your disposal to make lots of cash writing. With your writing talents, you have enough potentials to earn some extra cash working at home. Do you know you can earn money writing online? Can you devote 3-4 hours daily writing and earning?
    Last edited by Brilliantauthor; 12-11-2017, 01:59 PM.

Really? how it works? Do you have some proof of payments from being freelance writer? would you please share some sites who accept that writing job?

Comment

Hi!
      I?m doing some digital marketing jobs over http://freelancer.com site.
      It got very good jobs for very good money! I can tell you that I've earn more than $3000 last month only via freelancer. It's very very good services out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ion View Post
        Really? how it works? Do you have some proof of payments from being freelance writer? would you please share some sites who accept that writing job?
        I think Upwork offers freelance writing job. But mind you that it's a tough competition joining their sites. You'll have to market yourself in best way possible because if not, clients might choose other writers. It's not every day that you'll have a work but if you earn good reputation and someone gives you higher ratings you'll have tons of work to do.

Comment

You can try Freelancing, Upwork, they are absolutely amazing. Also if you are very experienced and you know how to write well i would advise you to go and check out iwriter site. You can get paid up to few THOUSAND dollars for a written article, depending on your knowledge, experience and how well you write. It's definitely a very good job since it's needed a lot. But beware, a lot people will try to use you and make you write ridiculously long articles with no grammar errors only so they could pay you a dollar or two, which is an absolute waste of time. Be smart with your decisions, there's a lot of scam artists.
          I wish you all the best though, check out the sites i listed and enjoy yourself, good luck brother.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cel View Post

I think Upwork offers freelance writing job. But mind you that it's a tough competition joining their sites. You'll have to market yourself in best way possible because if not, clients might choose other writers. It's not every day that you'll have a work but if you earn good reputation and someone gives you higher ratings you'll have tons of work to do.
            Yeah, I read the reviews about the Upwork, and I think for beginners, It's really hard to establish your self to get clients from that site. Even how good you are in the service that they are looking for, it's hard to make a deal with clients if you don't have a ratings yet. Any tips for beginners? How long have you been on that site?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Type the word J O B without space

widgetinstance 185 (Trending) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X