Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas on money making.

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Why do the traders need to control their emotions

Excitement is both a wonderful and dangerous thing. Because it can either increase your consciousness or distract you from. For example, when you are...

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website That Pays For Doing Nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually there is an app in which you'll earn cash by downloading it and maintaining it in your phone for a year. But sadly I forgot the name of the app but I remember that it pays $50 a year for just maintaining the app on your smartphone. Try googling it.

Comment

I have never heard of a site that pays for doing nothing, just as in the real life you must work for what you get, there are sites that pay you to surf the internet so basically you are doing almost nothing but the payment is very low or these sites are scam, regarding scam site take good care what site you join because most of them promise a lot of money but they will pay you nothing.

Comment

I'm sorry guys. I'm on the floor laughing at this one. How can you earn money from doing nothing. We all need to get serious.That's not how the world works. You can never just sit there and earn money unless you marry a rich husband/wife or rich parents. We need to stop expecting to earn money for nothing. The bible says that you reap what you sow so you can never get something for nothing. You still need to put in some time even for passive income. There is no such website, if you see a website claiming that its a scam.

Comment

This Alifelong youclick program you just talked about seem too good to be true. I have got my finger burnt when I tried something similar. With a lot of research you'll find something worth doing even if it doesn't pay much.

Comment

Originally posted by junrose123 View Post
            I had recently heard a new site that offers a great opportunity to earn money online. It is called as Alifelong youclick program that is focussing on investment schemes that are very popular today. I really don't know if you really heard this one already. To be able to join is that you would be required to invest at around $30 dollars for setting up your account and to get your codes.

It offers a compensation plan for the following members
            1. Sign up Bonus: You earn $6 when you sign up and activate your account
            2. Referral Bonus: You earn $2 when you invite someone to join and activate using your referral link
            3. You click Program: You earn $10 daily if you click 2,000 or 5,000 clicks daily
            4. Match Sales Bonus: You earn $3 for every match on your left and right group
            5. Level Rewards: You'll earn $0.40 on first level and on 2nd to 10th level, you'll earn $.20.
            This is a new site in the market band I am willing to give it a try since it sounds good and legitimate.
            How appropriate is this website. I have heard of some before which turned out to be scams when I signed up. I would especially avoid investing too early without getting a guarantee that profits will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
              Actually there is an app in which you'll earn cash by downloading it and maintaining it in your phone for a year. But sadly I forgot the name of the app but I remember that it pays $50 a year for just maintaining the app on your smartphone. Try googling it.
              Wow thia seems like sometjing which is worthy if it is just maintenance that is. Have you yourself used it before and if yes did you get proper returns. What are the downsides it has. Would like to check it out so if you also remember the name post it here ASAP.

Comment

I never heard it before. For me, it's not possible to earn money without doing something. If giving money is free, then why we should work? Maybe some of it is just a scam. If you want to earn it, work for it. Some companies online offers you a job, but you need to invest first around $20.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

What month is before August?

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                X