Get Paid to Write How To Get Started With A Website That Pays You To Write Articles

Adriana Jaycie

There are a number of websites out there that will pay you to write articles for them. This is a great way to make some extra money in your free time. If you have not looked into getting paid to write articles before, you may be surprised at how easy it can be and how quickly you can start making some good money.

Here are some tips on how you can get started.

First of all, you need to decide what website that you want to become associated with. There are thousands of different websites out there, so you are going to want to do some research before you decide which one to become associated with. Take the time to see which type of site appeals to you the most. Think about what type of content you want to provide to that site and which type of theme do you want to have. When you know what you want to do, you can start to look for the best website that pays you to write articles for them. There are a few different ways that you can use to find these websites.

The first thing that you can do is try to figure out which type of website appeals the most to you. Would you like a site that offers basic information about the topic? Would you like a site that caters to a specific audience? What about sites that offer products or services? Do you even know yet?

Once you have decided which type of site you would like to use, you can start looking for sites that will be willing to pay you for your work. It is important to remember that you should not just use any site that asks for a writer's fee. Be sure to check out the site itself and make sure that it is actually legitimate. Check to see that there is no reviews online about the site as well as check with other writers who may have used them in the past.

You will want to write an article about the product or service that the website offers. Your bio box should include some information about yourself and a link to the site. If the site is established and popular, they may have many articles available for free. If they don't, you can certainly find a website that pays you to write articles for them.

When you are looking for a website that pays you to write articles, keep in mind the content of your posts. If you are trying to market yourself or your business, don't make all of your posts about your products. Instead, focus on one or two items in each category and write about those. When you do this, you will become known as an expert in that specific topic and people will be interested in visiting your site. If you are trying to market your services, try to post about your expertise on a few different websites and talk about your services in each one. By doing this over time, you will gain credibility.

Make sure that the website that pays you to write articles has plenty of content already posted. The best type of website has at least one post a day and most have several. The more content the website has, the more likely people are to become repeat visitors. This is because it becomes easier to find information when the search engines are busy.

Before you consider submitting your work to a website that pays you to write articles, check around to find out if the website is legitimate. A lot of websites that offer to pay you for articles could be scams. They may say that you get paid for writing just one article, but actually give you an unlimited amount of work. Then they ask for payment when you submit another. Do a little research before becoming a member of any website that pays you to write articles. If the website is legit, then it should be easy to make money by writing articles.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several websites that pays you to write articles for them. some of them pays you immediately to write good articles for them while some you need to write a very good sample in order for you to be accepted into their platforms and payroll. I have tried signing up on some of them but I wasn't consistent enough.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I did have a blog, but I recently sold it for $1,700, articles on the blog were just 100. I may start another blog again, but right now I write for other website on contract.
That’s wonderful! You must be a creative writer. Selling a blog with just 100 articles for $1700 showed the degree of the contents you published in it. Honestly , getting a site that pays an amount significant is not easy to come by. I will be elated if you can share the sites I can write for, that pay an amount worthwhile

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In that case you can start blogging and that way post almost 10 everyday until you generate the traffic.
Yes, posting consistently is one of the best ways in which you can quickly monetize your blog on daily basis. Another thing you need to master is how to do search engine optimisation because without it there is no way you were rank on Google which will probably make you not to get traffic organically and this is one of the things that will make your blog never to get monetized. Another thing is high quality articles.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That’s wonderful! You must be a creative writer. Selling a blog with just 100 articles for $1700 showed the degree of the contents you published in it. Honestly , getting a site that pays an amount significant is not easy to come by. I will be elated if you can share the sites I can write for, that pay an amount worthwhile
Their are host for websites you van write for and earn money without creating a blog when you don't know how to manage it. You can go to hubpages.com, create an account, and start creating 500-1500 words that is of great quality, well written and get paid through paypal every month. They accept that is free from grammatical errors and plagiarism.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Their are host for websites you van write for and earn money without creating a blog when you don't know how to manage it. You can go to hubpages.com, create an account, and start creating 500-1500 words that is of great quality, well written and get paid through paypal every month. They accept that is free from grammatical errors and plagiarism.
That's thoughtful of you. I never knew that hubpages offer that kind of services. I registered on hupages to study free certified courses. That's a very helpful information and I so much appreciate it. How much do they pay per article?
I will give it a try and I hope its favourable . Thank you once again

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's thoughtful of you. I never knew that hubpages offer that kind of services. I registered on hupages to study free certified courses. That's a very helpful information and I so much appreciate it. How much do they pay per article?
I will give it a try and I hope its favourable . Thank you once again
Hubpages doesn't have a specific pay rate per article. When you're creating wonderful, acceptable articles they'll be calculating the revenue it brought to their site, and disbursing your own earnings everyday, and calculating it for you continuously. They psy you automatically every month when you accrue minimum withdrawal threshold of $50. With hubpages you can make 100s of dollars in a month. You just have to be creating quality contents and promoting it too.

Adriana Jaycie

Thanks all for your response i hope this information is useful to someone. SEO and great content is essential in having a blog. If you can't handle it then it's best you write content for other website. Someone PM me here to write some content for their webpage I just hope it's a good deal. Waiting to receive an answer for the offer.