Why Blogs Fail

Reasons for the failure of a blogger are myriad. In my opinion there are three main reasons for the failure of blogs. The blogger does not continue to provide quality content. The enthusiasm for the blog has waned or, in fact, wasn't really there from the beginning. The blogger doesn't post content on a regular basis. All of these reasons lead to little or no interest in the blog

Jelineex

I think in everything we do we need to have passion, patience and determination to succeed. It will serve as a motivating tool to keep on working on what we love to do. It will never keep us tired instead it encourage us to find ways to improve. Blogging is never easy as what we think. It requires good strategic management.

houd

There is a bunch of reasons why blogs fail. First things first there is the niche; passion is very important when it comes to starting a blog, yet, passion is not enough , when choosing a niche for your blog you have to find a popular interesting one so you can gain followers, then there is your writing skills which have to be unique . Hard work , consistency plus originality and cleverness are all elements that going to help you creat a very successful blog.

jeffreyjose48

Reasons for the failure of a blogger are myriad. In my opinion there are three main reasons for the failure of blogs. The blogger does not continue to provide quality content. The enthusiasm for the blog has waned or, in fact, wasn't really there from the beginning. The blogger doesn't post content on a regular basis. All of these reasons lead to little or no interest in the blog

I think that blogs fail when it is not of good quality. You really have to invest your time effort and money for it to wok out. Nothing comes out easily. You really have to be at your best all the time in order to be successful in blogging.

Corzhens

I have been studying some blogs why they are getting a good amount of traffic. Although my study is not yet complete and the data cannot be considered conclusive but one thing I have noticed is the trend. When the topic is trendy then it is more probable to get added traffic. New contents would get you inside the search engine search list but if the topics in your blog are not really trendy then you cannot get more. Another thing is the photos and videos that you include in your blog. That would be an added feature for the reader.

minou

I believe that reasons why a good amount of blogs fail include: Lack of passion: which is crucial when deciding to blog wheather as hobby or as an income strategy.Lack of Creativity: since a lot of bloggers out there blog in a "traditional way" not paying attention to the importance of bringing up something new in terms of subjects and writing styles. Lack of Goal: this once in kind of tricky because a lot of bloggers choose a nich but don't stick to it; they start to write about other subjects out of the nich causing them to lose their audience.

Wammol

Working online, and make money with it, was easier 10-15-20 years ago. Nowadays starting a blog is like to play at the lottery. You can win, but you are more likely to lose. There aren't profitable niches, because everything could be a niche, and could be profitable. There aren't profitable keywords, because they change every day, or a week, or month.
When we say "a blog wins", what are we referred to? Thousands of visitors? Or many customers that buy our products or our affiliate products? Or it ranked #1 on Google? Or it has many readers and followers?
What is the purpose of your blog? Make money or find people with the same passion, or share what you do simply. The purpose affects the strategy.
If you want to make money, you need to spend money on tools, ads, pro writers, etc. If you don't want to spend money, you have to spend time, a lot of time.

In conclusion, I think blog fails because you don't invest enough money or time to grow the blog. If you spend money your blog will grow fast, but time is limited. If you don't want to spend money, you need to spend a lot of time... this means that you cannot compare a blog born a month or a year ago with a blog that's been online for 5 or 10 years or more.

Passion, time, money, perseverance, and resilience... these are the ingredients for the winning recipe.

danwan337

Blogs fails

1. When readers stop showing interest in your blog.
2. When there is no engaging content to read
3. When the blogger lose interest in writing amazing articles
4. When the blog doesn't reach to the intended target audience
5. When there is no on-page or off-page SEO done