Would You Ever Finance An Online Investment Project?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many online projects that claim to give away profits. One of those projects was The Hyper Fund that claimed to give away a certain percent of profits on investments. There are many similar online investment projects that claim that they are not HYIP projects and they are different from HYIP projects. However, one of the big problems with such projects is that none of them are regulated by any authority in any country, which would guarantee safety of investments. I have come across a few online investment projects, but I am not sure how legit they are. Some of these projects are Juicy Fields, Seedrs, and We Funder.

They even claim that several investors have invested millions of dollars into their program and they are paying revenue shares each month or after a few months. The fact of the matter is that these projects might turn into a scam at any time, despite the fact that they claim that they do not operate as HYIP programs run their schemes. I would always be reluctant to invest my money with them, especially if they do not offer any kind of security or guarantees on my investments. I was scammed in the past, but now I no longer invest in HYIPs or any such kind of programs. Has anyone ever invested in such programs and received their profits?

You hear that an HYIP is paying on the 5th day of his running and the original investor has started investing on 2nd day then the HYIP pays in the first week like for example he is paying 105 % after 24 hours means the original investor has invested Monday and next 5 days and grab 25 % profit add to referral commission but you grab 10 % only and next day you are scammed means 8th day so there are clever people that only invest in first days and grab little profit then completes earning from referrals. While rest of us got scammed because we hear late from paying the HYIP system.

I have a friend who had invested in an online project that is directly related to a production of a drug. That was before the pandemic period. My friend had been soliciting for our help because she admitted that if she would have a recruit then she would be paid a good interest on her investment. That statement scared me because it is obvious that it is a scam investment. Well, it didn't take long before the friend stopped posting about that online project. When I messaged her about the project she did not respond. What do you think happened? You can bet your last dollar that she was scammed by that project.

That is a food for thought for all of us that an online project depends on the staying power of the website. When the website vanishes from the internet then all you can do is to curse yourself for you were taken advantage of by the scammer.

The same thing I keep educating people on. Be wise and conscious whenever you want to invest online. Know that all the investment sites online are not scam but their durability is very short. They don't exist for long, we have seen a site that crashed in a week, month even days. I once said in my post, if you want to invest without being scammed, is either your are the owner of the website, a partner or you invested at the early stage. If you are not taking any of these advise, another way to be safe is to be able to identify a fake site from the URL (address) even before clicking, well some people still go ahead and invest, yet earn, probably because they followed the first three principles I wrote earlier. If you invest early, for a site that intend to stay at most, a month , you will still earn. Often times we lack good decision making, we keep procrastinating , waiting for people to earn and give us feedbacks, they give you feedbacks , you become their referral, you should be sure to lose out at the end. If you observe some of these, you will hardly lose your money .