Forex Have You Ever Subscribe to A Signal Service?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Most forex traders end up subscribing to a signal group because they could not trade themselves and prefer to pay for the service, from my experience most people that sell signal service are not great traders, and most of their income actually comes from selling such services, when patronizing them, pay attention to their results, most of it is bogus and heavily edited.

When subscribing to a signal group, do your due diligence and always confirm from the chart before you take a trade, to avoid taking losses.

As a forex trader, have you ever subscribe to a signal service? What was your experience?

I have never subscribed to a signal group. Because I don't see any prospects for a trader. In this case, a person simply mindlessly copies other people’s signals, without understanding under what rules and conditions they are generated and according to what trading strategy. That is, such a trader, just as he knew nothing about market analysis, will never know anything and will remain completely dependent on someone else’s opinion, which often turns out to be incorrect.

I have never subscribed to a paid trading signal service, but I have tried free signals because I was curious how accurate the predictions were, after trying them the results were not as expected, and I only tried them on a demo account. I suggest it is better to learn self-taught so that you better understand the weaknesses and strengths of trading skills. However, if you are a type of investor, maybe you can look for signal providers that provide proof of long-term profits.