Why some persons make it in life even without education.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Incorrect Category Posting
Many people believe that education is the key to success and to some extent there is no doubt about that, but if we were to think and capitalise inwardly on that we will begin to see that education is not necessarily the key To success and the reason is because they are majority of individuals who have not gotten concrete or no education at all but yet considered to be rich and wealthy, on the other hand there are individuals who have gone to extra mile to get educated concretely and efficiently but yet remain broke and poor. Basically in my own view and perspective the key To success is our mindset, persistent, and dream. When an individual is able to build his or her mindset there by thinking positively and remaining focus he or she is more likely to achieve financial freedom and prosperity. Achieving financial freedom and prosperity, does not only ends at having the right mindset but also you need to persistence and determine. Persistence and determination helps you not to see any downfall or failure to which you might encounter in your journey of achieving financial freedom and prosperity as not a proof of not being good enough, but instead as stepping-stones to your success and goal. Last of all, the possibility for you to achieve financial freedom and prosperity depends on the type of dreams you have. However, that makes it important for your dreams to be realistic not vague, therefore it should be a kind that can be achievable and accomplishable. Let us consider some reasons why people happens to make it in life even without education.

NATURAL TALENT AND ABILITY: Some people are born with natural talent and ability in a particular field, such as music, art, or sports. With hard work and dedication, they can develop their skills and succeed without formal education.

ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: Some people are naturally entrepreneurial and have a knack for spotting business opportunities. They may not have a formal education, but they have the drive and determination to succeed on their own.

NETWORKING AND CONNECTIONS: Sometimes, success in life depends on who you know. People who have strong networking skills and connections can often succeed without formal education by leveraging their relationships to find opportunities.

CIRCUMSTANCES AND LUCK: Sometimes, success in life comes down to being in the right place at the right time. Some people without formal education may have been fortunate enough to be in a situation that allowed them to succeed.

I too had a lot of questions about this subject. I always wonder why in this life I oftenly found many people that didn't even go to school or didn't acquired education at all have really made it in life and that and those that excelled in school remain very poor and broke for the whole of their livelihoods.
Subsequently the illeterate employs the graduates in most circumstances.
However there are some points I have noted;

Lucky and fortune- Most of the illeterate persons make it in life because they are lucky. Therefore can find nice opportunities in any work place.

Connections- This is very crucial key component in achieving of success in life. However, most people that didn't go to school have abundant connections and can easily find nice opportunities out there.

In some sectors like modelling, acting and some intelligence agencies, appearance , looks are most important, education does not matter much. Many of the top actors,models are not well educated. Intelligence agencies often hire good looking women for seducing and honey trapping men, so their seduction skills are important not their education. Good looking women married to rich men, are often leading a much better life, have plenty of money compared to single women professionals in some countries.

For me I have always believed that the race isn't for the swift there are a lot of people that just make money effortlessly you don't have to worriy about anything your natural talent and ability would take you far

The truth is that some people are born with natural talent and ability in a particular field so all the need for is to be hard work and dedicated.

So with the development of their skills and passion they can succeed without formal education. it is sake with having enterpreurial spirit
when one has it making money become a lot easier people are naturally gifted.

This question does bother me sometimes, well I believe this can be attributed to their strong work ethic, drive, and ambition. hard work is key to success and can take you places where your education might not. People who make it without education often have a greater sense of determination to make it despite the odds. They are often more open to learning new skills and adapting to different situations. They are also more likely to take risks and try new things, something that a college education might not teach you. People without formal education often have more of an entrepreneurial spirit. They are more likely to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to problems, They are also willing to take risks and put in the time and effort to make their dreams a reality.