Why some persons are negatively envying others who are successfully making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Money is considered to be a very important and valuable to that is why majority of people today are indulging in various act and practices so as to make money . yet not everyone today I actually making money the right and successful way and this of course the majority of other individuals to start envying others who are making money successfully . It is absolutely very wrong to envy others who are making money because doing so could make your suspicions and the person who you envy could report you to the state or country authorities has been a threat to him or her .

If you know someone who is making money successfully do not envy him or her but rather take away the pride out of your body and go approach such individual asking him or her what are the ways he or she is making his or her money because majority of individuals who are successfully making money today only share their ideas with other individuals who seems to be very serious and very motivated to make money online and you taking the initiative to approach such successfully making money individuals absolutely shows that you are motivated and serious about making money as well .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If there is one thing I know about individuals is that they have the capability and the ability to envy their fellow individuals possibly in areas of making money and in areas of being rich and wealthy thereby having a lot of money . it is actually true that majority of people envy others when it comes to making money and because of these they have killed and harm their fellow men in so much ways obstructing and hindering them from making money . it is never commendable and congratulated to envy and individual especially if he or she is making money more than you . and rather and you envying such individual because he or she makes money more than you we can take this as an opportunity to learn how to make more money by taking the initiative to go meet that individual telling him to let you know what are his secrets and ways of making money and probably he or she will be glad to let you know .

Majority of individuals who has successfully making money today are likely to tell other individuals who really are interested and serious in the act of making money online and if youbeing such individual you can have a great deal of opportunity to learn how to make money and be successful yourself .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are jealous of another person you may actually not be able to succeed in life. I have learnt a lot of things in life and one of them is never compare yourself with another person.

It is better for you to focus on self development and try as much as possible to better your skills on daily basis because that can actually help you to become successful. If you are envious of people's progress in life then the possibility of you succeeding will be very low.

Nobody succeeds by trying to bring others down but you should try as much as possible to form a symbiotic relationship with them in order to be successful in life. I have disciplined my mind in such a way that I will never compare myself with anybody because I am usually focused on self-development and betterment.

I try as much as possible to be better person on daily basis in every area of my life ranging from finance to health to general well-being and relationship with people. succeeding in life is all about meeting the right people at the right time and doing the right things you should do. It is also important you prepare for opportunities before they come.