Youtube Channels Every Forex Trader Should Watch

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I know that learning from experts and professionals can make a world of difference in your trading career, even as an expert you can learn a lot by watching other experts. Fortunately, there are many YouTube channels that can help you sharpen your trading skills and stay updated on the latest trends and know what is happening in the forex market. In this short post, I will share with you some of the top YouTube channels every forex trader should watch, you can as well drop your own favorite ones.

First on the list is Trading 212, a popular YouTube channel that provides daily market updates, trading tutorials, and analysis of forex and other financial instruments not just forex. another great channel to follow is ForexSignals TV, which offers live trading sessions, expert analysis, and educational content for beginners and experienced traders too.

For those interested in algorithmic trading, I recommend the channel of expert trader and programmer, Andreas Thalassinos, he is greek I think. His channel, FXTM Global, provides in-depth tutorials on MetaTrader 4, MQL programming, and automated trading strategies, if you are interested in that.

Other channels that are worth subscribing to include DailyFX, UKspreadbetting, and No Nonsense Forex. Each of these channels offers different value to you as a trader, go ahead and give them a try.