Earn Money Did you Know "How I Run 9 Different Profitable YouTube Channels and Make 6 Figures From Them"

JefDave

I personally make 6 figure and more in a month with this strategy on YouTube working 30 min a day you can see my dashboard
I hold nothing back as I show you secret algorithm growth hacks, tips, and strategies for growing quickly and going viral that I have not seen taught anywhere else online.
➤Anatomy of a Viral Video

• ➤How to Systematize Your Videos
  • ➤Where to Find FREE Content
  • ➤How to Edit Videos for Free
  • ➤Making High Click-Through-Rate Thumbnails
  • ➤Understanding YouTube Analytics and The Algorithm
  • ➤How to Truly Go Viral on YouTube: Breaking the BIGGEST myths and misconceptions and laying down some truth.
  • ➤The Best Time of Day to Upload
    • ➤How to Make More Money Than Most YouTubers
    • ➤The Many Ways of Monetizing Your Channel
  • ➤Hiring One Person to Do All
  • The Content Creation
  • ➤Making a Video Creation Assembly Line
➤BONUS: Fill In The Blank Scripts for Finding and Hiring Employees

So you can start a profitable YouTube channel and have all the necessary skills needed to start with the right niche and then take that channel to the next level.

To make sure you choose the absolute best niche or make sure that you have already chosen a good niche, we give you a list of over 100 different profitable niches AND profitable example

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't believe you. If you made 6 figures income on youtube you wouldn't be here posting for few cents. If you are not here to earn, you are probably here to spam. You can virtually earn nothing by reusing free content because youtube clearly says, a substantial portion of the content needs to be orignal.

Setho

VIP Contributor
YouTube is a social media network that has self monetization and it is one that I have always wanted to be part of but then it has a very difficult by there to entry. I find it very difficult to believe that somebody who has been making six figures will still be posting on sites like this.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not easier as you say because Making up to that amount of money will need a serious delegation before you are able to do it and sometimes we should not even expect a quick profit from YouTube business. YouTube business is only for people who are related entered in doing it and not for everyone like some of us.