Youtube Channel Idea: Personal Finance

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to create a profitable youtube channel I suggest you try personal finance niche. This is a profitable niche because CPM/CPC rate on finance is high, people have a lot of interest in learning about personal finance, and it is really easy to create videos.

You can create videos based on the key concepts of popular books on personal finance.

You can create videos based on the key concepts of popular personal finance coach.

You can create videos about how to save money, how to make more money, how to create a budget, how to make a balance sheet, how to pay off debt, how to invest, how to make passive income, etc.

You can use stock footage videos and use text to speech program to create narration for your video if you are not comfortable showing your face or taking in the video.

You need to consistently create at least 1 video every week. You also need to do SEO on your video.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I watch personal finance videos on youtube. I think this is a profitable niche if you know how to do it correctly. First and foremost, you need to stand out from the crowd. You can do this by making your channel unique. When I say making a channel unique, you need to offer content no other channel is offering. If you are offering the same thing that a lot of channels are offering, you will not be able to build subscribers and views. When it comes to offering visuals on videos a lot of video creators start using stock footage. While it might be easy to make videos from this stock footage it does not offer novelty in the videos. You need to create unique videos. If you can't show yourself and if you can't take to the camera, I do not think vlogging is for you. Your video should offer unique perspective.