Review Youth-rewards Site Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20211001_002521.jpg

Recently I have found a new site to make money for free : Youth-rewards

What Is Youth-rewards?

Youth-rewards is a GPT platform that earns money by completing tasks and offers.

How to make money with Youth-rewards?

To earn money with youth-rewards, members must complete many offers and tasks:
  • Fill out surveys
  • Downloading apps
  • Watching video
  • Register an account

Service provider:
  • Adgem
  • Offertoro
  • Wannads
  • And others

Is There a Referral Bonus ?

Of course, the youth-rewards platform provides a 20% lifetime bonus for each referral's earnings.
Also every referral will get the first 250 points as a bonus.

For the minimum payment is 5200: $ 5 paypal

*Other payment options: Amazon, google play, freefire, payeer, btc and more.

To start earning with Youth-rewards:

1. Register in this link
2. Collect coins by completing tasks and offers
3. Withdraw your earnings with your preferred payment options

Tips: Referrals will earn you lots of points, get lots of referrals by creating tasks on gpt sites like pickoworkers, microworkers or sharing on social media.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To me this is not a review but the poster is just telling us about new website that pays that he just found out. A review should be done by whoever has participated in the website. You should have worked on the website and even at least payment proof to convince people.

Juen15

To me this is not a review but the poster is just telling us about new website that pays that he just found out. A review should be done by whoever has participated in the website. You should have worked on the website and even at least payment proof to convince people.
Apart from sharing, I also explain how the site works. Because if you only provide brief information. Members will be confused to ascertain whether the platform is legit or not. It can be seen from several ways to work in it.
For proof of payment, I have said that I am new to it, there may be some members who have joined and asked for their feedback according to their experience.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Apart from sharing, I also explain how the site works. Because if you only provide brief information. Members will be confused to ascertain whether the platform is legit or not. It can be seen from several ways to work in it.
For proof of payment, I have said that I am new to it, there may be some members who have joined and asked for their feedback according to their experience.
Thanks for taking your time for replying me. I do appreciate the fact that you see this website and its members so worth to be shared information with. However, I am not condemning your good deed. I only asked for the payment to convince the people more. I wish you well on the site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you have not specifically told us if they are legit or not. Base on your writing you are trying to inform us that is it is a gpt website but you do not know if they are paying or not. one of the most important thing we need to consider if we are engaging in any website is there legitimacy. No one here has made a withdrawal there before

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well you have not specifically told us if they are legit or not. Base on your writing you are trying to inform us that is it is a gpt website but you do not know if they are paying or not. one of the most important thing we need to consider if we are engaging in any website is there legitimacy. No one here has made a withdrawal there before
That's my observation too but I intentionally don't want to continue with the conversations with the poster to avoid disagreement. Review should be of what we have used and we know now it works before we can recommend others as well to check the website out to avoid being tagged scammers.

Juen15

Please wait until my assignment is accepted by the admin of the site. I've been on a mission and waiting. If true it is a legitimate site. I will provide the latest update. Because if the task that I have completed is accepted, I can make withdrawals.
That's my observation too but I intentionally don't want to continue with the conversations with the poster to avoid disagreement. Review should be of what we have used and we know now it works before we can recommend others as well to check the website out to avoid being tagged scammers.
I'm currently only looking at the site's review from trustpilot. I'm also worried that trustpilot is giving a fake or genuine review. Because they give good reviews for this site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Please wait until my assignment is accepted by the admin of the site. I've been on a mission and waiting. If true it is a legitimate site. I will provide the latest update. Because if the task that I have completed is accepted, I can make withdrawals.

I'm currently only looking at the site's review from trustpilot. I'm also worried that trustpilot is giving a fake or genuine review. Because they give good reviews for this site.
The reason for this most time is that most people buy their review. That is why I don't want to put all my trust on those reviewing websites. Most time, I do make myself available to partake in everything on the website just for me to have a good course to review the activity on the website.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally what I do is that if I have any website that is paying people and I am really interested to refer it to a lot of people I will first check out the website and make my first withdrawal to confirm that they are actually paying before I publish it for people to join I cannot just tell people to join something I am not really sure. Well according to him he said he is trying to get more information let's to wait to see.nice one from him.

Last edited:

Juen15

The reason for this most time is that most people buy their review. That is why I don't want to put all my trust on those reviewing websites. Most time, I do make myself available to partake in everything on the website just for me to have a good course to review the activity on the website.
I joined the site because of a task from a rewards application. So I signed up there and gave it a try. Also because there are very interesting offers on the site. If the trustpilot is not really trusted, it will be difficult to get a real review from that site. Unfortunately the offer I'm working on has not been approved by the admin. I will provide an update if they have approved it.