Bitget Launches Builders Program to Recruit and Train 100+ Youth

MdSanto

Today, I'm pleased to learn about the Bitget Builders Program. If you're interested in trading Cryptocurrency and want to advance your knowledge, this program could be the game changer you've been looking for.

The Bitget Builders Program is a cutting-edge initiative given by Bitget, one of the top cryptocurrency derivatives trading platforms. This program is specifically created to nurture and encourage the development of professional traders and crypto enthusiasts who are passionate about financial markets. Joining this community-driven project allows you to contribute to the future of crypto trading and more.

In its first phase, the Bitget Builders Program seeks to hire 100 young people in its first phase by Q3 2023, with a concentration on Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Saudi Arabia.

Don't pass up this opportunity to be a Bitget Builder if you're eager to make a huge influence in the crypto industry and be a part of something exceptional!

Attachments

• Butget Builders Program.png
    Butget Builders Program.png
    76 KB · Views: 0

Incarts

This is good for the adoption of cryptocurrency. If crypto must enter mainstream then more people must be trained about the space. Kudos to this exchange for palying a major role in driving crypto mass adoption

BashirJasper

I heard they also have a programme for youth in blockchain too. Just not lucky my country isn't included

BashirJasper

Yeah, I also heard they had an incubation programme for youth known as Blockchain4youth which teaches youth the very essence of blockchain

Zeddicus

This is good for the adoption of cryptocurrency. If crypto must enter mainstream then more people must be trained about the space. Kudos to this exchange for palying a major role in driving crypto mass adoption
The future crypto & web3 would hopefully be in the hands of millennials & Gen Z's & I do see their efforts is fostering the adoption via the Blockchain4youth. It also gives opportunities to crypto enthusiasts to earn while putting their knowledge to test in their KOC program.

Maxicreed

Yeah, I also heard they had an incubation programme for youth known as Blockchain4youth which teaches youth the very essence of blockchain
It's a good thing the Gen Z are prioritized in the adoption of crypto and empowering them will positively impact the world economy but would appreciate if the program or similar once will involve everyone cos despite the fact we can't underestimate the influence of the youth, other age distribution could be a huge impact to the growth of this evolving crypto industry