Your top 3 paying site

Icon

I would really love you to share with us your top 3 paying online platform that you earn with so we can at least help each other, thank you

greenieS

Verified member
I would really love you to share with us your top 3 paying online platform that you earn with so we can at least help each other, thank you

I work on 2 PTP forums (paid to post), a mobile application with surveys where I produce some pennies (attapoll) and I also use applications like appflame, moneywell, cashemall, money rawr. Indeed the income is low at the beginning but if you have a certain number of refs that activate daily, the earnings can increase :)

Kingstone

Mine is not even stable. I go on and off on these streams of income. I write articles for clients and I do it almost weekly. I am banned on Beermoney and paid to post sites that I work with are trendri, CTF, and Bizdustry. I am still looking forward to my first withdrawal here

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Kingstone. I fully understand what you say. It is true, that there are a lot of earning sites online but we have to be very careful because most of them are fake and unfortunately, you can waste your precious time and effort on them without getting paid in the end. So it would be nice to inform each other about the legit and fake apps or sites. As far as I am concerned, the only trusted site I would recommend is Trendri. Trendri really pays. I got paid via Paypal a few days ago. The transaction was very smooth and quick. There are some other payment methods here as well but I prefer Paypal. In the past I stopped using some apps because they did not have Paypal as a payment option. Anyway, you can choose the payment method that is good for you. Trendri is my favourite site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lately, I haven't been consistent with the online earning. But I will say Trendri, Coinpayu, and Mining of crypto. If you don't know Coinpayu, it's a site where you can earn Bitcoin for viewing ads. They have surf ads, widow ads, and video ads, depends on which one you would like to earn free Bitcoin from. And if you like you can view all to earn free Bitcoin. They are legit as I have received Bitcoin payment from them several times. So you can try them out.

Icon

Lately, I haven't been consistent with the online earning. But I will say Trendri, Coinpayu, and Mining of crypto. If you don't know Coinpayu, it's a site where you can earn Bitcoin for viewing ads. They have surf ads, widow ads, and video ads, depends on which one you would like to earn free Bitcoin from. And if you like you can view all to earn free Bitcoin. They are legit as I have received Bitcoin payment from them several times. So you can try them out.
Thank you I really appreciate that but is coinpayu an online forum or mining site?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Thank you I really appreciate that but is coinpayu an online forum or mining site?
As I have said in my comments.... They are PTC site and also faucet site. You can earn free Bitcoin there by viewing ads and also by claiming faucets every hour. I claim Solana, Ada and Shiba Inu there for now cos I see the prospects of these coins. You try them, if you truly understands what I have explained. But if you need a mining site I would I suggest you message me privately.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make most of my money from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. More than 50 percent of my income comes from these platforms. I do social media marketing and influencer marketing on these platform, I charge money for each promotion on my pages. My second income source is my blog. I make money from adsense, sponsored posts, and product sale. Thirdly, I make money from youtube, I make money from adsense as well as affiliate marketing and sponsored content.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well mining of cryptocurrency was not really profitable to me, most of the mining site I know will require you to get enough referral before you are able to mine a reasonable bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, and sometimes it may take up to a month before you are able to mine up to 1 dollars worth of cryptocurrency that is why I have decided to lose interest in mining of cryptocurrency... If you think this might be profitable then I might like to engage in it but I don't really know the earning rate of the mining site you are using.

Icon

Well mining of cryptocurrency was not really profitable to me, most of the mining site I know will require you to get enough referral before you are able to mine a reasonable bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency, and sometimes it may take up to a month before you are able to mine up to 1 dollars worth of cryptocurrency that is why I have decided to lose interest in mining of cryptocurrency... If you think this might be profitable then I might like to engage in it but I don't really know the earning rate of the mining site you are using.
So what are your top 3 earning platforms?

Immilash

I'm currently earning money on paid to post sites and my three best paid to post site's are as follows, bizdustry, beermoney and trendi. I've earned a cool Cash from all of them but not on trendi because I'm new here. I enjoyed making money online on paid to post sites.

A

Amanda11

This is really useful information.

A

Aceboogie60653

My largest stream of online income currently is from affiliate marketing, I don't spend much time on it but make about $50-100 a day from it. I also make a decent amount streaming on hideout tv. I have the app on my firestick and just let it stream whenever I'm not actively watching something. That usually makes me about $5-10 a day depending because sometimes I use the credit for ad space instead of cashing out.