Business Ideas You just need an idea to start a business

Naz

You don’t need money to start a business. You just need an idea, commitment, and a little creativity.

You may not have cash, but you almost certainly have other resources that can be used as currency. That’s right – with the right ingenuity and resourcefulness, you can launch your own company without investor backing or a six-figure inheritance.

You probably don’t need money to launch a tech startup either, but for most people starting a business requires some upfront investment of time and energy rather than actual dollars . . . unless you’re willing to take on significant personal risk and personal debt to assume the liability of an unproven business idea.

Smart entrepreneurs find creative ways to get around this common business hurdle. In fact, many successful businesses were started with little or no capital. To get an idea to start a business ,you need to search interested niche. You need to check out successful business mens who started their business without money or less money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need an idea for a business, you need to execute your idea to launch your business, and you need a marketing plan to generate sales. These are the essential steps to starting a business but these steps are not as easy as they sound. You need an idea for a business, but at the same time, you also need money to execute your idea. Execution of idea means you set up an office, build a manufacturing unit, or a supply chain, hire people to assist you, etc. If you do not have money, there is no way you can do. But then having no money does not mean the end of the business dream, you can build funds in numerous ways from burrowing from friends and family to crowdfunding, angel investor, selling partnerships, getting a bank loan, etc. Marketing is also a very important step, without marketing you don't sell.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Idea is needed for business but money is needed for execution of your idea. Without money, nothing can be done. There are several people with brilliant and unique ideas but those ideas are wasted and are wasting because there is no money to finance the idea. Though some people have argued a lot to know which one is more important between the two.

Some have claimed that when you have money, there is tendency that you can get ideas from many people. You can even browse online yourself or you even hire people with brilliant ideas for your money to be useful for the execution of those ideas. They may be right in their own thought.

Others like the poster that claim that ideas are needed and not money may be left wandering because there many not be many people that will give you money for the execution of that ideas as much as people will be given you ideas. Though some of them claim that you can use crowd funding to finance your ideas. It works but nit all the time.

Many end up selling their ideas for token when they are frustrated to finance their ideas because of lack of money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You may say that we do not need money to start up a business, but how can we set up a business perfectly when we don't have the required capital needed to do so ? in as much as knowledge is very important in a business , at the same time the money needed to start up this business is very important because I don't see the need for people to have a business idea when they don't even have money to bring it to reality .

Even if I have to start up a business , I do not need to get a loan or any other way that I have to pay back , I will look for a way to raise the money I need on my own because I don't even see how business idea can be executed when the money needed to execute it is not available. I still Believe money is needed when starting a business.