You can make Money with YouTube Shorts.

raaman

Valued Contributor
You can make Money with YouTube Shorts.

YouTube has also made a short video platform like TikTok. It is named as YouTube Shorts. Here you can upload any of your videos of sixty seconds, and make money, and these days YouTube shorts are getting good views. But, for that some shorts videos have to be uploaded.

There are several channels on which lots of views are received within four to five days. If you have made a good video, then you can get a lot of views on your YouTube channel, but for that, it is important that you try to make a good video.

You will also start getting views will on your YouTube Shorts Videos, from there you will get very good Subscribers. If you want to increase the subscriber base within a short period of time, then in that case you can start getting more and more subscribers daily, by uploading good shorts videos.

For example, you can see the Facts K Video YouTube channel, how they have made millions of subscribers by simply uploading short videos on their YouTube channel within a very short time, in the same way you can also make your own YouTube short videos. You can earn a lot doing the same.

I think YouTube shorts was introduced in order to compete with tik-tok because since the introduction of the platform it has really gotten a lot of users. Of course there are so many ways in which you can use to make a lot of money with YouTube short because there are many people that have been able to monetize their channels with that. The first thing you need to do like the normal YouTube channel is to make a very good niche that you would perceive a lot of people will be very much interested on and some of them can be your music or even there are others too. I think this mostly works on the entertainment niche because there are a lot of people looking for so many ways in which they can entertain themselves and if you can provide that through your YouTube shorts then you start the chance of monetizing your channel. So the first thing you need to do is to find something that a lot of people are very much interested on especially when you do short videos it would I catch the attention of a lot of people. I don't think niches like health will work here because you cannot do short videos on that and expect people to watch it, when it relates to health.