Write articles on "Strong whispers"

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
This platform or application basically provides it uses and members a wide range of environmental opening to items and contents based on societal issues and lifestyle. The main available niches to create articles on this platform include lifestyle, environment, and societal issues. The platform also accepts articles explaining world balance, world leadership, and world business debility. Each carefully written article earns the writer nothing less than $150 to $200. In order for your content to be consecutively accepted on this platform you must make sure to follow the guidelines of submission. One of the main problems majority of people are having with this article website is that they get their articles rejected who is possibly due to the fact that they do not follow the guidelines as well as the rules and regulations for submission.

For effective submission and acceptance by the Strong whispers platform, it is definitely important that you arrange your articles on a neat outline procedure, involving the use of subheadings, block and capital letters when needed, also you must make sure that the pages of your articles are consecutively numbered for easy retrieval. The Strong whispers platform is somehow authoritative and so you should be very careful when using it to make money online. Method of payment on this platform is via PayPal and Paytm.

Which payment platform is Paytm? I have never heard of it before. I love that one of the major niches available on the site is the environment. This is an aspect of life we downplay and do not take serious. It is affecting and changing our lives on a daily basis. It seems this site doesn't need a pitch email to be accepted to write on the platform. I am very sure that the guidelines would be so stringent that amateur writers won't be able to get accepted in there.

The niche, world balance is an interesting one. It really sounds interesting. I don't know what is entails but it seems it is talking about how to achieve that natural harmony in the world. I hope I would be accepted as I am going to apply on the site. I love to write about the environment. It is a sensitive discussion.