Pretty Designs: Get Paid to Write Online Articles

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Pretty Designs is a 2006-launched online women's blogging platform. Pretty Designs publishes a wide range of interesting articles on topics that are of interest to women. Subjects on the site incorporate Hair, Wellbeing, Do-It-Yourself, Weight reduction, Magnificence and Writing among others. Women can learn how to apply eye makeup, browse the most recent fashion trends, and keep up with Hollywood and celebrity news and information in Pretty Designs' hip, contemporary setting. Pretty Designs has previously offered positions with telecommuting and part-time flexibility.

And they are now hiring for new writers!

A seasoned blogger is sought for a part-time position that allows for telecommuting and remote work from any location. If you want to get paid after your application is approved, you need to make sure you stick to the subject.

You can send emails to prettydesignscom@.... and in the subject line, please include the job title.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a great job to apply for. Seasoned writers who are well informed in these topics will benefit so much from applying to this job. I am sure that they will need to see proof of your expertise so that they can accept you as their writer. So make sure to include them in your application.

I like that their topics are things that can be researched and most people are familiar with them. Though that also means that there will be high competition in the application. So you need to present yourself as so unique and bring something new to them.

I would like to know their payment methods. I hope that they have several of them and not just PayPal like most of these sites have. PayPal is so popular but so many of us are disadvantaged because of accounts being clothes and others not available in their countries.

If I were to apply for this job, u would go for wellbeing, Do-It yourself and weight loss/gain topics. Those are the ones that I am most familiar with. Plus they are the ones that I can easily research on and come up with a great article for them.