How To Make Money On 99designs

moonchild

VIP Contributor
99 designs Is a website that you can use to make money and also it can help you to sharpen your skills because most the gigs available on 99 designs are contests.

To start earning on 99 design you need to log into 99design.com and open an account the steps are a straightforward procedure, fill up your profile with your portfolio.

On 99 design there are two ways to earn either to collaborate with a graphic designer on a gig or participate in a contest held by 99 design.

The business model of 99 design looks exactly like Squad help where a client will post requirements he wants on a logo and 99 design will post it on the job board then graphic designers would design the logo to contest for the design and after a while 99design will pick a winner, the lowest amount 99design charge for a logo is 299 dollars and a client has to pay upfront before a design contest can begin, also if your design is picked you get paid within 3 days.

Side note please note that you might have to compete with the best designers in contest so you need to really know how to design to be able to earn on 99 designs

I know this site but I have not tried my hands. I sell my services through Fiverr and I have been thinking about using 99 Designs since some time but due to my hectic schedule and pre occupied schedule, I have not been able to register on the platform and start selling.